People playing music while browsing stores

I can recall at least 2 instances where I have been out in a store and saw (or better yet heard) individuals playing music loudly off their cell phones as they browsed the store. Everyone around them was giving them the most dirty looks. I was even annoyed by it, but I couldn't tell you why :lol: (one guy was playing Gucci Mane :pimp:). Anyone ever witnessed this in public,and the types of reactions they got?

I remember me and my boys went into Bloomingdales and one of them just happened to come across one of the iPod speaker docks. My mans pulled out his iPod, threw on this best of Fabolous mixtape as loud as he could and started jamming like he was in the crib :lol:

Customers and security was looking at us like :smh:

I'm a manager at a retail store and I can't stand this. I just turn up my music louder so I don't have to here there's. If there's a lot of profanity I'll tell them to turn it off.

I can recall at least 2 instances where I have been out in a store and saw (or better yet heard) individuals playing music loudly off their cell phones as they browsed the store. Everyone around them was giving them the most dirty looks. I was even annoyed by it, but I couldn't tell you why :lol: (one guy was playing Gucci Mane :pimp:). Anyone ever witnessed this in public,and the types of reactions they got?
He gets a pass for banging Gucci. I was in the dollar store last week and this dude had migos rich n timeline blasting on his phone. Line was long as hell and old people jus staring and he ain't eem see a problem with it. I was embarrassed for us young black folk.

Some people really just don't give a damn [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

When I see people doing this I promptly cup a fart and present it to their face.

I hate when hood rats and dudes just bust out a rap song in public like everybody want to here their ratchet rendition of mainstream rap

This. Its beyond annoying. Nobody is trying to hear the garbage you listen to.

wait so you talking about people just playing music off their phone, with no headphones, while out in public?  Or you talking about going into best buy or walmart or the like and blasting the display radios? 
laugh.gif

wanna know something even worse ive seen cashiers at home depot at multiple occasions listening to music off their phone while checking out customers

Some customer where I work with started face timing with her family and screaming at them with other people eating right next to her, didn't eem have headphones in.

:smh:

Last edited:
Not in a grocery store but this past summer on the train some mexican took out his psp, yes I said psp not even the vita :smh: positioned it on his ear as a somebody would if they were talking on a phone and started playing Rick Ross. White folks was tight tho talking about how would "they" feel if I started playing Mozart out loud :lol:

Race threads aren't all bad. Everyone's so afraid to be labeled a racist. Just be honest, not hateful.
For example, white people don't play music over their speaker phones, that's why you hear Gucci mane and not Mumford and Sons.

:tongue:

Only time I play music loud off my phone is in public bathroom stalls. I need some nirvana to cover up the toilet sounds. I also don't want to hear yours.

Last edited:
My homeboy does this all the time smh. He walk around with the ipad and will randomly start a song up. Usually people near by get a laugh out of our dialogue cause im usually laughing and telling him to turn it down and quit acting ignorant lol. He is a funny guy so he is just trolling with it most of the time.

i tell them to turn it down or use their headphones. same goes for talking on the phone

seen a dude get stabbed cause he was bumpin some rap on the Bart train once

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom