People playing music while browsing stores

some of yous are too uptight, whenever i hear somebody playing music i just feel the groove and let my feets takeover

Last edited:
A couple of my friends and I was in WalMart once. My mans was planning on buying a big screen TV to use for a fight party. (He was going to return the TV the next day
laugh.gif
) We decided to try out one of the iPod docks. Threw my iPhone on there and blasted Bobby Shmurda-Computers. Needless to say, we acted out the whole entire music video, with lyrics. And this was on a Sunday, and everyone knows how packed WalMart gets on Sundays
laugh.gif

Why though?

This happens all the time on the metro smh. It's just plain ignorance. These kids are sad man, they think it's cool to act as ignorant as possible in public. I really hope none of y'all do this.

A lot of times when I go to the same dollar store from my earlier post the cashier and employees have their phones in their shirt pockets playing their music full blast. This one viscera looking ***** stay banging k Michelle album and be singing while she ringing up. Old people be shaking their heads in disappointment

Gonna walk through the store a bump some backstreet boys to counter :pimp:

is it even about the type of music? it could be john mellencamp, tupac, etc. a lot people just dont want to hear loud music being blasted
just like talking on your phone. not everyone wants to hear that

Last edited:
bay area. dude was playing that get rich or die trying album. the guy asked him to lower it and he responded by tellin him to ****. then dude pulled out a little pocket knife and poked him. "many men" was playing in the background as his phone fell to the ground.

Son :lol:

Last year i was on the Bart in Oakland and this white guy was listening to some Bay music. This guy was rapping word for word super loud even the N word.

Nobody checked him.... I was shocked.

i mean, it don't bother me to the point where its worth getting mad over, but if your being inconsiderate and blasting your music in a store (especially if kids are around and it contains profanity) you really can't cry foul if someone snatches your phone and breaks it.  

people just need to be considerate.  dude on that bart train got what he deserved, not necessarily because of playing the music, but moreso because of the slick remark he gave when asked to turn the music off.

On the same subject. I also hate when dudes blast their music in the car :x

Like on the freeway, where nobody can hear you, by all means go for it. But when you're in the parking lot, you're volume shouldn't be on max, shaking the ground.

When people are looking at you, they're not looking at you because they think you're cool.

Last edited:
On the same subject. I also hate when dudes blast their music in the car
sick.gif

Like on the freeway, where nobody can hear you, by all means go for it. But when you're in the parking lot, you're volume shouldn't be on max, shaking the ground.

When people are looking at you, they're not looking at you because they think you're cool.
Ok you just being  a grumpy person bruh.

On the same subject. I also hate when dudes blast their music in the car :x

Ok you just being  a grumpy person bruh.

I'm probably younger than you bro :lol: But you may be right.... I been told I have an old soul.

But at the same time, you gotta wonder why... Why do people that are driving by themselves, have their volume at max with ALL their windows down?

In my opinion they're seeking attention.

Last edited:
I'm probably younger than you bro
laugh.gif
But you may be right.... I been told I have an old soul.

But at the same time, you gotta wonder why... Why do people that are driving by themselves, have their volume at max with ALL their windows down?

Bruh, if you enjoy your music, you play it loud. I don't care what genre. I've heard ppl blasting classical music before in their ride.

heard horror stories about people getting killed over this
hell, like i said, seen dude get stabbed and left bleeding on the Bart train

heard horror stories about people getting killed over this
hell, like i said, seen dude get stabbed and left bleeding on the Bart train

From what I got from the bart story, it wasnt necessairly the music which got the guy stabbed but moreso the rude disrespectful response he gave when asked to turn the music down.

I don't even think some people do it intentionally to be rude, they just don't know any better or weren't taught proper etiquette on being considerate and interacting in a public setting.

When I worked at Finish Line this happened all the time...

Dude just walks in nonchalantly blasting the worst rap has to offer off his phone with absolutely 0 damns given.

Save it for the ride home.

I'm probably younger than you bro :lol: But you may be right.... I been told I have an old soul.

Bruh, if you enjoy your music, you play it loud. I don't care what genre. I've heard ppl blasting classical music before in their ride.

Playing it loud for yourself is different from blasting it at max volume with your windows down.

Eh, I think blasting music in the car, windows down, is a cry for attention. You don't do THAT for yourself

This happens all the time on the metro smh. It's just plain ignorance. These kids are sad man, they think it's cool to act as ignorant as possible in public. I really hope none of y'all do this.
Last week this 40+ year old dude was blasting music off of his phone on the train. Older ladies got annoyed by it and someone asked him to turn it off. He obliged. But I just wonder what goes through someone's head at the time man.

Back
Top Bottom