People really rocking the T-Skirts?

Diddys length is cool, Wayne?...you seriously posted a picture of Wayne, credibility on the subject down the drain fam....day no moreZ

get a pic of someone that isn't a wierdo (that means no kanye west) that rocks shorts ABOVE da knees in 2012-2013

Sir, do me a favor and check the catalog of ANY major retailer (gap, banana, Jcrew, etc) and check their shorts section, I guarantee your steez of shorts won't pop up.

Diddys length is cool, Wayne?...you seriously posted a picture of Wayne, credibility on the subject down the drain fam....day no moreZ

lil wayne is a ******, of course anything he wears that isn't jeggings is gonna go way past his knees...you dense b

get a pic of someone that isn't a wierdo (that means no kanye west) that rocks shorts ABOVE da knees in 2012-2013

Sir, do me a favor and check the catalog of ANY major retailer (gap, banana, Jcrew, etc) and check their shorts section, I guarantee your steez of shorts won't pop up.

da problem is you shop where da gentrifyers shop at and i shop where da minorities shop at.

you stay in your lane, i stay in my lane, cuz everytime i go to da gap, banana republic, and Jcrew my skin crawls.

That **** looks disgusting b.

In the hood is damb near impossible to tell a dude wearing "shorts" from one wearing "capris" they are practically the same thing in the hood...

da problem is you shop where da gentrifyers shop at and i shop where da minorities shop at.

you stay in your lane, i stay in my lane, cuz everytime i go to da gap, banana republic, and Jcrew my skin crawls.

What?...minorities don't shop @ gap?...what du hell is this I'm hearing?...so the majority of the people are doing it wrong while you do it right?....I see.

That **** looks disgusting b.

In the hood is damb near impossible to tell a dude wearing "shorts" from one wearing "capris" they are practically the same thing in the hood...

well you know what? you were wrong. accept that first off.

second, I can pull off what i wear, you would probably look like a moron.

i think i look wack wit all that preppy **** on, thats what your wave is, this is why there's such of thing as different styles, cuz no one dresses da same.

Last edited:

i think i look wack wit all that preppy **** on, thats what your wave is, this is why there's such of thing as different styles, cuz no one dresses da same

Fam this is what people have been saying the entire post.... so just as you look at someone with a long t-shirt on and say they look like a fool.... They're gonna look at you wit your long shorts and say you look like a fool. everyone isn't visiting the same places and hanging around the same kind of people. So if one is in to High fashion then that's them, if one is into Nike products that's that.

Fashion is an expression to some people and some take it more serious than others their is no right or wrong it's preference

i think i look wack wit all that preppy **** on, thats what your wave is, this is why there's such of thing as different styles, cuz no one dresses da same

Fam this is what people have been saying the entire post.... so just as you look at someone with a long t-shirt on and say they look like a fool.... They're gonna look at you wit your long shorts and say you look like a fool. everyone isn't visiting the same places and hanging around the same kind of people. So if one is in to High fashion then that's them, if one is into Nike products that's that.

Fashion is an expression to some people and some take it more serious than others their is no right or wrong it's preference

^^thats besides da point, this thread had a expressed complaint that da SoHo cats are basically XEROX copying what kanye wears as a stage costume

and prancing around wit it on da street like **** is sweet. :lol:

I was not wrong, majority of people have a very different idea of what shorts are than you do, regardless of what you may think...the proof is in the catalogs of what major retailers are selling as shorts, trust that if you were correct, shorts 3-5 inches below the knees would be at every one of these stores.

Hey if you feel you can pull it off, that's cool....I think it looks silly and makes you look like a pattywagon can easily ID you in the streets during school hours, in the same toll I'm sure you think what I wear looks silly to you and I feel perfectly comfortable in my clothes.

So that I'll agree with, different styles for different folks, but your theory on shorts, chill...shorts are called shorts for a reason.

^^thats besides da point, this thread had a expressed complaint that da SoHo cats are basically XEROX copying what kanye wears as a stage costume

Fam, you really have a hard time admitting wrong.

Do you know you are practically a xerox copy of Faboulous back in 2002? Jersey, fitted, long shorts, jays and all....Fab was the kanye of fashion in the hood back then, you emulated that style, the style faded and you stuck with it....kudos to you, but you are not much different than these kids nowadays, they are just growing up in a different time than you did.

Last edited:
That may have been your point but the majority of cats in here came in on some if you wear anything similar (Hence all the Kanye joints steezy posted) than your sexuality has to be in question. ****** tried to test his sexuality because he had on a white Tee blue jeans and a bunch of bands on his wrist ?

& last time i checked what kanye wore on stage was a Legit leather Kilt..... I work near soho and i ain't seen that **** yet. you have people who are into high end fashion & that's become one of the new trends in that world.... Not because Kanye did it but because a Designer did it, so fashion blogs & fashionistas (Watevea the **** that means) ran with it. so Kanye picked it up and just like any other rapper in a large position people started to copy.

The point being cats on both side of the spectrum are copying from rappers. Go to any club now and suddenly everyone has on versace or some variant print, when just last year NOBODY in the hood was rocking that ish.

Last edited:
:rofl:

That argument is not about shorts.

Dressing fresh vs dressing better

Im for both.

Do you know you are practically a xerox copy of Faboulous back in 2002? Jersey, fitted, long shorts, jays and all....Fab was the kanye of fashion in the hood back then, you emulated that style, the style faded and you stuck with it....kudos to you, but you are not much different than these kids nowadays, they are just growing up in a different time than you did.

umm i been rocking champion jerseys since i was in 3rd grade, BEFORE authentic jerseys were available to da public people wore champion jerseys

in droves, try again.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER

Those capris you just posted are well fitting capris, they are NOT what you have on in that picture, cut it out.

Those shorts you just posted are NOT why Cam has on that you are defending.

There is nothing wrong with either of those fits.

So the dudes that are doing it right shop @ the army surplus?

umm i been rocking champion jerseys since i was in 3rd grade, BEFORE authentic jerseys were available to da public people wore champion jerseys

in droves, try again.

I LOVE THESE STEEZY AND HOOD DEBATES.

YALL BOTH MY DUDES BTW.

NINJA U SOUND LIKE DA DOMINICAN 90 HIP HOP PROTO W DA STATEMENT.

in droves, try again.

I LOVE THESE STEEZY AND HOOD DEBATES.

YALL BOTH MY DUDES BTW.

NINJA U SOUND LIKE DA DOMINICAN 90 HIP HOP PROTO W DA STATEMENT.

da difference is i ain't saying i was da only one...for steezy to impy that fabolous woke up one day and say "eff it imma create a trend and rock jerseys"

is ludicrous. by da time fab got on da scene da authentic jersey era was WELL under way (word to da jay-z hard knock life tour for example)

and sports apparel has ALWAAAAAAYS been dope, jerseys just play into a bigger part into sports clothes that synonymous with thats poppin in da streets.

Back
Top Bottom