People that say ""I will ship once funds are in my account""

just sent out some concords the other day..waited till the money cleared paypal then shipped..I still had the money in my bank before they even got there so im good with it

I thought this was just in regards to the Paypal account.. At least that's what I meant when I wrote that in my old B/S threads..

Do buyers expect people to ship items even though the money hasn't cleared via Paypal? I just put some stuff up on E-bay and I didn't secify that and I don't want some buyer giving me negetive feedback because I am waiting for their funds to clear.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Always wait until the funds clear into my account....better safe than sorry
guess u dont get that there is no safe when someone does a chargeback. the money can still be reversed and leave u with negative amount on paypal.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Always wait until the funds clear into my account....better safe than sorry
guess u dont get that there is no safe when someone does a chargeback. the money can still be reversed and leave u with negative amount on paypal.

But I'd much rather have money already in hand/bank account while going thru the fraud process as opposed to being assed out of my money and my shoes in the event I do get scammed. I don't see how this is even remotely an issue or frowned upon. It's how commerce works especially when shopping online.

You don't buy a pair of shoes off ndc and they ship within the hour. There's a processing time where information is exchanged, funds have to be verified, exchanged, and THEN your item is shipped. Why should it be any different on here when I'm dealing with a random person I don't know from Adam? That's asking to get got.
30t6p3b.gif

Preciate it.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

too many scammers
and those of you who have a paypal debit card RIP to your credit score

if any of you ever get got and have a negative your credit score is going down if you got a paypal debit card

when people file chargebacks your account goes negative then paypal investigates it if you have a solid rep as a seller paypal will work with you and pay the negative balance themself

cause you are covered by seller protection

I suggest everyone with paypal make a backup account to send money to your main one (make sure they arent linked)

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

I don't understand why this is a problem. If you buy anything from amazon or bestbuy online, you always pay before they ship as well. Why should this be any different?

This

Back
Top Bottom