PEOPLE WHO DRIVE CROWN VICTORIAS BUT AREN'T COPS UNAPPRECIATION

smh.gif
I don't get why people buy these cars if they aren't cops. Had me going the speed limit for an hour today on I-10, along with everyone else. I swearthese cars single handedly slow down traffic while everyone is trying to figure out if they are 5-0 or not.

lol I know what you mean... I don't like white Impalas b/c they look like cop cars around my way.

I had one for a couple of months a few years back. It pretty cool for the first day, and then it just became a nuisance... everyone would be going the speedlimit around you, people would be coming to full stops at stop signs in the middle of nowhere, etc.

This dude had tint too and 2 antennas on each side of his car so it was extra hard to tell. Nobody wanted to pass him.

usually the plate will have a 1 or a 5 at the front if it's 5-0ish...round here at least.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I had one for a couple of months a few years back. It pretty cool for the first day, and then it just became a nuisance... everyone would be going the speed limit around you, people would be coming to full stops at stop signs in the middle of nowhere, etc.

you should've just went ahead and added the mic
laugh.gif
I'd mess withfools NJ Drive style
pimp.gif

I had one with the light and microphone and speaker in the grill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even went as far as to buy the little police siren light....then sold it all for $3500
frown.gif

Back when I was young n dumb one came down the alley I was servin' in, I jacked up a fresh pair of white AF1s and ripped a pair of akademik jeans hoppingover the gate.

OT-remember spending $$ on akademik jeans that had waay too much going with them, now everybody likes a good ol pair of basic raw denim.

smh.gif
hate these fools. especially when they keep the light on the door. everytime i see crown vic lights, i start studying the car.

This dude from my neighborhood owns 2 of those and one of them is a cop car that he won in an auction. That !@%@ has everybody passing by slow down real quick.lol.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

lol I know what you mean... I don't like white Impalas b/c they look like cop cars around my way.

Same! (and Chargers, when I'm around the CCC)

LOL im one of those pricks.(Not for much longer though
pimp.gif
) ... As soon as I start gaining on a car, he slams on the brakes and goes 5 under the limit.

Yeah, its annoying. I can kinda understand old people driving them but not most of the hood-dudes around the Md-Dc-Va area. Like...whats the appeal, lol...Butoh well

I know what you mean, always got dudes buggin out getting, I be going like:
nerd.gif
then
indifferent.gif
and
mad.gif

crown vic's FTL...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Yeah, its annoying. I can kinda understand old people driving them but not most of the hood-dudes around the Md-Dc-Va area. Like...whats the appeal, lol...But oh well
word up

laugh.gif
Word, I met these dudes in Northeast once that had the whole cop setup still on the whip, sirens, microphone, spotlight all that.

Back
Top Bottom