PEOPLE WHO DRIVE CROWN VICTORIAS BUT AREN'T COPS UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

smh.gif
especially when u doin somethin u got no business doin...
Like going on a
smokin.gif
ride
laugh.gif

goes from
smokin.gif
to
nerd.gif

especially fools riding around in the auction ones that are stripped down but still the same color as the pd cars

800px-Houston_Police_Department_cruiser_in_2006.jpg

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

I know what you mean, always got dudes buggin out getting, I be going like:
nerd.gif
then
indifferent.gif
and
mad.gif

crown vic's FTL...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
my emotions exactly

Definitely unappreciated, was on my way to school once on the freeway and i spotted an unmarked Crown Vic way behind me in the fast lane but could tell it wasone. I kept going the speed limit and eventually after a few miles it passed me. It's like they do it on purpose because the car had no hub caps and justhad the factory rim on there. Was white too and CHP use white Crown Vic's around here
indifferent.gif

I own one...i get ice grilled so bad when i ride by drug corners....$!#! that im copping a Scion.
laugh.gif

- Lately, I don't care.
eek.gif

- About two days ago I was on the freeway and all the lames started braking heavily for the cop car in front
grin.gif
(this is a three lane highway, the cop was in the middle lane doing about a55
ohwell.gif
; speed limit is 50), I passed everyone, in the fast lane doingabout 63ish...on that no fear status.

- Surprisingly, many other instantly followed behind me.
- People got places to go, I don't have time for games, man...
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]$@$! crown victs were back in the day....they all got taurus's w. the huge antennas[/color]

The police ones marked or not will usually have black plastic panels between the taillights and the license plate, but not always. Taxi's will have it too.

1076_64_4.JPG

It's funny on the highway watching each wave of cars slowly approach a non-cop crown vic before eventually figuring it out. Sometimes people will slow downeven when the crown vic has out of state plates, I guess it's a reflex.

I had a friend at school that had one. He would tell me that he would follow ricers, flash his lights, and honk his horn at the same time and they wouldactually pull over.

theres a guy that rides around my base in a crown vic and scares the S*** out of me everytime i see him.

my friend got a crown vic and my neighbor just picked one up at an auction too. still had everything attached but not connected.

i was riding around with my friend in the straight hood in LA. we hit this one block and alll the dudes that was on the corner go running. we hopped out andthey gave us the meanest
indifferent.gif
ive ever seen. when we left, dudes tires were flat
laugh.gif

but out here in cali, all the undercovers/cops plates say "ca exempt" instead of california on them.

i despise these idiots. some have the nerve to paint the car cop like colors to. smfh

Originally Posted by doosta45

but out here in cali, all the undercovers/cops plates say "ca exempt" instead of california on them.
Not all of them

i've been meaning to make this post for a while now. especially in texas

slowing down and it be some dude on 24's

smh.gif

happens all to often. your just chillin on a stoop and the car pulls up.you ask your self +#$ did i do now.
smh.gif
pigs always harassing people. then it end up being just a regular car.

Back
Top Bottom