People who have american apparel hoodies

AA hoodies got some young !#$ hood though.

Put it on and it looks like i got Brock Lesnar traps cause its all stretched out and *$$+
30t6p3b.gif

I do have a long neck and big head though (nh)
tired.gif

Idk why i can't edit picture size anymore just by clicking on the pick and resizing.  Sorry for the large size.  But this is a Medium AA hoodie.  Sleeves fit snug it zips fine it could be a little longer i guess but im a thin person and it fits fine to me (6 foot about 180, 175-180 mostly)

Zara dropped a slim fit hoodie with white pulls last month for $40. It's sturdier than the AA, fabric doesn't flop down.

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

The seller is real, and I've bought sweatshirts from him before. One time, I think I bought around ten or twelve jackets as Christmas presents, and all of them were perfect.

Need more confirmations.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

How do AA hoodies fit? I'm 5'11" 175lbs but I'm real slim. Would a medium be too tight?

no I'm 6 foot 180 medium is perfect
I have the exact build, Medium is perfect.
Btw, just got mine in the mail last night.

It's legit, might buy another
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

The seller is real, and I've bought sweatshirts from him before. One time, I think I bought around ten or twelve jackets as Christmas presents, and all of them were perfect.
hi muchow 

which matches more clothes, lapis or red? i can only get one.  Most of my hats are red so it would match better but the lapis is such a nice color

55ae12ac4911d55116bbe641e9c05f9f.jpg

Acb43Be9BAefb4Bc__profile.jpg

just got my order in the mail, they're authentic for sure
feels really nice but i ordered small so ill probably return them for medium

^^^XL unless you want it to fit snug, like almost too tight snug. Their hoodies have high arm-holes and a narrow cut to the body.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^XL unless you want it to fit snug, like almost too tight snug. Their hoodies have high arm-holes and a narrow cut to the body.

good looking out, will cop

guys i'm 5'8, 120lbs. should I get small or medium? I don't want a baggy hoodie but I don't want a short tight one either.
Am about to order

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

guys i'm 5'8, 120lbs. should I get small or medium? I don't want a baggy hoodie but I don't want a short tight one either.
Am about to order

url

I think you're better off shopping at H&M's infant section.

This is the only brand that makes hoodies that look like this. Oldnavy and H&M try to copy this style but there's a difference.

They are $56 + 13% tax in Canada. 

I will cop the lapis and red. imo the best colors
H&M is better though, you're just a label smore, the only thing i like about AA is the female models are the bomb diggity

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Am about to order

url

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude said infant

So is the verdict out on these? I copped a black one and it feels great but still not sure of its authentic AA? (sorry for grave digging)

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Am about to order

url

i think thats a chick if im not mistaken
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dominikid

So is the verdict out on these? I copped a black one and it feels great but still not sure of its authentic AA? (sorry for grave digging)

At least you got yours, the one I ordered is out of stock so it takes 7 days to restock, but it's been over 10 days and no response. 

I just got mine in the mail today. Its legit and even if it wasn't I wouldn't even be mad cause of the quality. Only regret I have was not buying two so I could have saved on the shipping.

where do they have this american apparel shirt for cheaper? 3/4 sleeve

serve.asp

Originally Posted by Antidope

I just got mine in the mail today. Its legit and even if it wasn't I wouldn't even be mad cause of the quality. Only regret I have was not buying two so I could have saved on the shipping.

does the tag on yours say f497 or american apparel? I ordered for some peeps and now they won't buy because it says f497.  I dont know what to say to them

Back
Top Bottom