Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

somebody gotta pull the trigger and take one for the team

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think since it was OP's idea, he should take it 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

This is the only brand that makes hoodies that look like this. Oldnavy and H&M try to copy this style but there's a difference.

Def true.
Everything I own from American Apparel feels so damn nice compared to others
laugh.gif

But you guys should also check out americanapparel.com they are having similar deals right now.

Too many buyers have given the seller the thumbs up. No way it is fake because somebody out of the 2k + would know.

will get this as soon as I can boost my english average from 60 to 70. No way I get the go ahead from mom to spend $ when my GPA is dying quickly.

Black, dark asphalt, forest, and sea blue copped! Thanks OP for the link!

It's easy to fake an AA hoody, i mean it's just a solid color with white strings....but one thing they won't get right is the quality. Us AA owners, humble brag and all....we know

I can't tell if it's real...like somebody said, OP gotta take one for the team

one of the reasons i can assume this is legit is because there's been numerous occassions where campuscoupons/groupons around my way that offer $25 for $50 worth of AA merchandise. so that $25 pretty much covers retail on these hoodies, and the $25 matches this dude's ebay listing

taking into consideration his feedback, i'd give the thumbs up. also, you could just file a claim if the item isn't authentic

Just cop it.

Honestly, who the hell cares if it's fake... It's a plain +%% hoodie anyway, nobody would give a damn.

I think what you all are looking for is "Alternative Apparel".

They make the variant AA joints. eBay it.

How do these run? Small or big? Debating whether to buy a medium or a small once I get confirmation about the legitimacy. 

P4L. I might buy a few if this comes out to be legit. I have a couple of AA hoodies I bought from georgetown and these things are so soft.

Wholesale, my friends. ~$15 a pop. Make friends with screen printing companies. Most have accounts. They'll cut you a deal.

^Alternative > AA, but more expensive, too.

I copped 3 AA hoodies when the groupon deal was on and honestly they are the best hoodies I have ever owned.So I would def like to know if this is legit. If it is I want the asphalt color for sure. I don't care if it's fake it's the quality I want. AA hoodies are really good quality. So when anyone who ordered theirs gets theirs and can give some feedback please do.

How do AA hoodies fit? I'm 5'11" 175lbs but I'm real slim. Would a medium be too tight?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

How do AA hoodies fit? I'm 5'11" 175lbs but I'm real slim. Would a medium be too tight?

no I'm 6 foot 180 medium is perfect

The seller is real, and I've bought sweatshirts from him before. One time, I think I bought around ten or twelve jackets as Christmas presents, and all of them were perfect.

what size should i order if im 5'7 155lbs? im leaning towards medium, gonna get 3 colors so i dont want to order the wrong size

Ninja, I bought a couple a month or so ago and noticed they're running a little bigger than usual. Medium would be good, I think.

Back
Top Bottom