People who invite themselves over UNAPPRECIATION....

None of my friends would pull that on me. I never answer the door unless I am expecting someone (like UPS), and I never really answer my phone (so no one can pull, "Hi, I'm around your way, can I come by?").

I've been with my bf for a while, and he is the only person outside of my parents who get a pass.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

laugh.gif

I hate when you invite some friends over to play like NBA LIVE or something after school and then this dude just follows along even though you never directly asked him to come over
smh.gif

always happened when i was in school

i had to tell my roommates not to answer the door when one dude kept popping up...he was the friend of some friends and it was cool when he came when them but when he started coming around solo at like 3 in the afternoon had to put a stop to that...

he would try and play it off like they told him to meet them at my house but they weren't suppose to be coming over...

lol @ these replies...I think less than 10 people have seen the inside of my apartment...I like to stay private and I think most of my friends realize that

Yeah, I hate when people invite themselves over... They should defitnely ask first!

mad.gif

Oh yeah! especially when a shawty is bouta' swing through too!
eek.gif
smh.gif

My cousin does this ALL the time.

Him: You at the crib?
Me: Yea, what's up?
Him: Ima roll through...
Me: Ok
indifferent.gif

My other cousin just shows up, then has the nerve to be mad when I don't answer the door
laugh.gif

Like, I don't care if you want to chill, just ask first...

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah that situation is awkward and he's definitely being pushy past the point of courtesy.

However a couple of my closest friends are real bad with picking up the phone or inviting me over. So if I know they're just hanging out watching the game, it's always awkward because he will rarely call or text me to come on over. So normally I have to say "what are you up to" and then he'll say just watching sports and I can swing on through. So it puts me in the weird spot of having to hint an invite, but I'm never pushy about it.

im the same way, if my friends are doing something they dont say anything to me either, i have to ask sometimes "anything going down today?" they'll say yeah sometimes but idk i dont think they want me to go with them that much, thats why i dont even +*%+ with them like that anymore.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah that situation is awkward and he's definitely being pushy past the point of courtesy.

However a couple of my closest friends are real bad with picking up the phone or inviting me over. So if I know they're just hanging out watching the game, it's always awkward because he will rarely call or text me to come on over. So normally I have to say "what are you up to" and then he'll say just watching sports and I can swing on through. So it puts me in the weird spot of having to hint an invite, but I'm never pushy about it.

im the same way, if my friends are doing something they dont say anything to me either, i have to ask sometimes "anything going down today?" they'll say yeah sometimes but idk i dont think they want me to go with them that much, thats why i dont even +*%+ with them like that anymore.

my old "friends" were like this. back when we were freshmen we were the only ones at our school so i didn't know many other guys. they weren't much fun to be around anyways because they tried too hard to be cool. glad 10-12 grade is together now. i'm pretty independent when i'm not going to the gym though.

Thats pretty bad...

My pet peeve is when I'll be on my way to a party or know of one and ppl hitting me up then rolling through with all types of ppl...or sending directs I sent to them to their other friends smh

The homie tried to call me on this %%$* today talking about he's going to come over to give his son a haircut (because I got clippers) and even tried to hint me to give him a ride by constantly repeating the part about cathing a cab. I just called him back like yo I'm bout to go bed early because of that drive.

He has to be the most freeloadinest, has nothing going for himself !!+ $$!%* out there. Yet, he is smashing, A LOT!

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

The homie tried to call me on this %%$* today talking about he's going to come over to give his son a haircut (because I got clippers) and even tried to hint me to give him a ride by constantly repeating the part about cathing a cab. I just called him back like yo I'm bout to go bed early because of that drive.

He has to be the most freeloadinest, has nothing going for himself !!+ $$!%* out there. Yet, he is smashing, A LOT!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of my close boys I have to ignore sometimes because they want to call everyday to talk for 30+ minutes about nothing or want to link up just so they can talk about how they depressed for absolutely no reason. Like just because ur depressed because one girl told u that she has a boyfriend doesn't mean I have to spend the rest of my day depressed with u....

And now I realized that they are the ones with selfish tendencies. .

But they're our friends, we knew they came with baggage from jump

Convo With My Roommate while playing 2k10

Him: Fam, I'm bout to go stain this chick that works at the bar she told me to come to her crib at 130 after she get outta work

Me: word?

Him: Bout to throw her back out.....can u lend me a rubber?

Me: Yeah I gotchu (throws em the condom)

Him: Aight fam im outie

Next day im on campus and my other guy was like "fam your roommate is a damn linger-er, he invited himself over at 130 am last night after i told him i was doing homework and wouldnt be much company........he stood til 630 am watching Tom & jerry...."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

me n my girl and a friend of mine went to vegas two weeks back. im chillin in front of my friends house and another one of my friends comes by riding a skateboard looking like he just got out of bed, he said he was goin to the liquor store to get a blunt and asked what we was doin, i said we was waiting for my girl so we could go to vegas then next thing he says is, "Lets roll, im tryin to eff with it" i just told him, maybe another time because i knew his broke ashy self was going to try and freeload off of everyone the whole weekend.

laugh.gif

I hate when you invite some friends over to play like MW2 or something after school and then this dude just follows along even though you never directly asked him to come over
smh.gif
I live around the corner from my school so I usually have a couple people going to my house to play 2k10 or something, and there is always that one guy that no one invited.

I don't really care as long as it's not too inconvenient and I'm cool enough with the person.

But if I don't really rock with you like that...then it's a problem.

Originally Posted by That Guy

laugh.gif

I hate when you invite some friends over to play like MW2 or something after school and then this dude just follows along even though you never directly asked him to come over
smh.gif
I live around the corner from my school so I usually have a couple people going to my house to play 2k10 or something, and there is always that one guy that no one invited.
mad.gif

I hate those dudes. They're not even cool about it at all like, "sorry I just wanted to come by" it's this awkward mother #!#%@% who isn't cool with the entire crowd.

The guys who always need a ride are a pain in the %%*. Underclassmen in high school are guilty as hell. Go ride the damn bus.

i am in a new country...and i've met some people here.  One of my boys that I know from back in college lives here too...so he sends me a facebook invite saying yada yada we all meeting up in some random city to party and such.  I wasn't going to go, but decided last minute that it'd be fun to meet up with one of the girls i just met (she lives in this random city).  I hit him up and tell him yo, ill be heading through to the city give me a call when you get there and we can meet up tonight and go out.  So we end up all going out, me, this girl I know, him and 3 of his friends.  The night is all good wtv and at the end of the night they kind of invite themselves over to this girls place to chill with us.  She is super nice so when they hinted they wanted to stay there she said yeah sure i don't have any bedding or pillows or stuff but ur more than welcome to come stay.   I thought it was mad weird/awkward these guys would all come to this city, no plan on where they are gonna stay, and just come crash with us.  Some people are just oblivious to social norms.

i hate foos who think they deserve a ride because im heading in a direction they are.

them: can i get a ride?

Me:
alien.gif
eyes.gif

them:your heading over there anyways.

me: do you go on the bus and say "your going over there anyways without paying"?

them:
embarassed.gif

also.....my girl be coming to my pad like everyday.

she has this bro who is in 9th and his damn girl lives in the same apartment complex that i do, so this foo always trying to get a ride home when i take my girl home.

this homie says "your taking her home anyway

im like "you got your %*! up here and you go out of your way to see her. you can go back"

i end up taking his punk %*! home.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

i hate foos who think they deserve a ride because im heading in a direction they are.

them: can i get a ride?

Me:
alien.gif
eyes.gif

them:your heading over there anyways.

me: do you go on the bus and say "your going over there anyways"?

them:
embarassed.gif

also.....my girl be coming to my pad like everyday.

she has this bro who is in 9th and his damn girl lives in the same apartment complex that i do, so this foo always trying to get a ride home when i take my girl home.

this homie says "your taking her home anyway

im like "you got your %*! up here and you go out of your way to see her. you can go back"

i end up taking his punk %*! home.

roll.gif

they're going to the exact same spot tho...how is that a problem?

Back
Top Bottom