Persistent stragglers and your chick vol. cue Nas gif?

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I dont trip because for a few reasons: If she's gonna slipup and stepout.. much rather she do that when she's my girl, rather than my preg. girl or my wife--fewer encumberances in your way of moving on. 2. She's going to get hit on and pressured.. she needs to go through this training camp and buildup that "nah #%@+*' resolve. And 3. You gotta keep bullets in the chamber for your own potential f*up's. And so I generally just sit back and monitor.. letting her deal.
I like this guy..
Word.

Originally Posted by JordanJayyy7

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

When he calls pick up the phone and let him know what it is. Guy sounds like a stalker.

This. Could be more then a crush man. Dude sounds creepy. Mayb he saw you and didn't like ur swag and now he wants ur chick to get at you. It's disrespectful call him out.
STALKERS ALWAYS WANT TO BE FRIENDS...EVEN WHEN SHE DOESNT WANT NO PART OF DUDE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Ok, so i'll be as concise as possible.  I can flesh out more as we move along if requested.

So my shortie used to work with this cat, they would talk at work of course.. text and email occasionally.. I know all of this, because she tells me.  She's relatively transparent, she's pretty easy to read, and i'm straightup about my dealings with the opposite sex(you already know..).

Anyways, so he ends up leaving the job first, and continues to hit her up on the grounds of whats going on at the office, and trending into whatever else im sure.. then she leaves the job a month later.
  He stills hit her pretty regularly, but now he's dropping hints about where he lives, his preferred methods of contact etc etc.  Again, shortie keeps me abreast.

I dont trip because for a few reasons: If she's gonna slipup and stepout.. much rather she do that when she's my girl, rather than my preg. girl or my wife--fewer encumberances in your way of moving on. 2. She's going to get hit on and pressured.. she needs to go through this training camp and buildup that "nah #%@+*' resolve.  And 3. You gotta keep bullets in the chamber for your own potential f*up's.  And so I generally just sit back and monitor.. letting her deal....
   This right here ain't cool. You planting a seed of animosity and distrust right there. Not a good precedent. Granted things happen, but no need to put things in the air that ain't there homie. On another note, just say "yo my man...." and press him about what he's doing, but in a respectful way. No need to go beyond that, but he seems like an habitual line stepper. Time to check that.

And for future reference, don't ask WWNTD? (When keepin it real goes wrong
laugh.gif
)
Please explain this?  I enjoy new pov's.  And to those who asked, I can post a pic.  But no face.. maybe a backshot or something.  

Edit- To expound on my POV.. I just feel like there is always a bit of a cold war between yourself and the one closest to you. Not so much because of "her", outright.. But if she's decent-looking, or has a look most superficial males are into.. she is always going to be put to the test in life. 

Ex-Boyfriends, co-workers, randoms, gym-goers.. and so on and so forth.  So if I have to tuck a little nugget away, for a future rainy day--if that ensures my perpetual happiness and sanctity of mind.. why wouldnt I?  Thing is, im going to be successful and happy regardless, whether im with this one, or the next one.  So periodically checking the foundation of that relationship house isnt a bad thing.. its whats neccessary to me. 

Originally Posted by JordanJayyy7

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

When he calls pick up the phone and let him know what it is. Guy sounds like a stalker.

This. Could be more then a crush man. Dude sounds creepy. Mayb he saw you and didn't like ur swag and now he wants ur chick to get at you. It's disrespectful call him out.
Yup. Put him in his place OP. If he thought of her as just a friend pretty sure he woulda moved on by now

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I dont trip because for a few reasons: If she's gonna slipup and stepout.. much rather she do that when she's my girl, rather than my preg. girl or my wife--fewer encumberances in your way of moving on. 2. She's going to get hit on and pressured.. she needs to go through this training camp and buildup that "nah #%@+*' resolve. And 3. You gotta keep bullets in the chamber for your own potential f*up's. And so I generally just sit back and monitor.. letting her deal.
I like this guy..
Word.

Interesting. 

Back
Top Bottom