Persistent stragglers and your chick vol. cue Nas gif?

phen0m

Banned
Ok, so i'll be as concise as possible.  I can flesh out more as we move along if requested.

So my shortie used to work with this cat, they would talk at work of course.. text and email occasionally.. I know all of this, because she tells me.  She's relatively transparent, she's pretty easy to read, and i'm straightup about my dealings with the opposite sex(you already know..).

Anyways, so he ends up leaving the job first, and continues to hit her up on the grounds of whats going on at the office, and trending into whatever else im sure.. then she leaves the job a month later.
  He stills hit her pretty regularly, but now he's dropping hints about where he lives, his preferred methods of contact etc etc.  Again, shortie keeps me abreast.

I dont trip because for a few reasons: If she's gonna slipup and stepout.. much rather she do that when she's my girl, rather than my preg. girl or my wife--fewer encumberances in your way of moving on. 2. She's going to get hit on and pressured.. she needs to go through this training camp and buildup that "nah #%@+*' resolve.  And 3. You gotta keep bullets in the chamber for your own potential f*up's.  And so I generally just sit back and monitor.. letting her deal.

Ok so the cat is really casual, and not really assertive at all.. but a few weeks ago, he starts asking my shortie if they can jog together, can he scoop her from work(it was raining out).. So she's like, next time he calls.. im gonna dead it.. and im like yep.. this niqqa overstepping bounds like a mf. 

So he calls, and she deads the sht.. "yo we cant talk, youre trying to jeopardize my sit. etc etc"...  He gives some bs rebuttles, but finally is like iight I respect that, bye.. But that lasted only a few days.. this mf calls is like yo, its !*%$#%#* that we cant be cool, its not that serious etc etc..  she would initially text the cat back and try and explain, but now she she just ignores it totally.  But he still calls randomly.. like once every few weeks.

I think I know the answer.. but WWNTD?  I havent taken it to that level since H.S., but this is beyond disrespectful at this point.  Apprise me folks.

x6h98w.jpg

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Ok, so i'll be as concise as possible.  I can flesh out more as we move along if requested.

So my shortie used to work with this cat, they would talk at work of course.. text and email occasionally.. I know all of this, because she tells me.  She's relatively transparent, she's pretty easy to read, and i'm straightup about my dealings with the opposite sex(you already know..).

Anyways, so he ends up leaving the job first, and continues to hit her up on the grounds of whats going on at the office, and trending into whatever else im sure.. then she leaves the job a month later.
  He stills hit her pretty regularly, but now he's dropping hints about where he lives, his preferred methods of contact etc etc.  Again, shortie keeps me abreast.

I dont trip because for a few reasons: If she's gonna slipup and stepout.. much rather she do that when she's my girl, rather than my preg. girl or my wife--fewer encumberances in your way of moving on. 2. She's going to get hit on and pressured.. she needs to go through this training camp and buildup that "nah #%@+*' resolve.  And 3. You gotta keep bullets in the chamber for your own potential f*up's.  And so I generally just sit back and monitor.. letting her deal.

Ok so the cat is really casual, and not really assertive at all.. but a few weeks ago, he starts asking my shortie if they can jog together, can he scoop her from work(it was raining out).. So she's like, next time he calls.. im gonna dead it.. and im like yep.. this niqqa overstepping bounds like a mf. 

So he calls, and she deads the sht.. "yo we cant talk, youre trying to jeopardize my sit. etc etc"...  He gives some bs rebuttles, but finally is like iight I respect that, bye.. But that lasted only a few days.. this mf calls is like yo, its !*%$#%#* that we cant be cool, its not that serious etc etc..  she would initially text the cat back and try and explain, but now she she just ignores it totally.  But he still calls randomly.. like once every few weeks.

I think I know the answer.. but WWNTD?  I havent taken it to that level since H.S., but this is beyond disrespectful at this point.  Apprise me folks.
You already know bruh, tell him call this
csql_woodridge_armed_robbery2.jpg

next time he calls, YOU pick up the phone, tell him it's disrespectful he's still calling, advise him to stop, say goodnight and hang up.

If he calls again, then you know what to do....

I admire you for being so collective OP but this is where you step in.

like Richie said, next time he calls YOU pick up the phone and let him know what it is.
don't argue, talk to him like he's your child and he'll fall back.

from your post I can tell you're a laid back dude with your head on your shoulders so if you come at him assertively he will fall back.
tell your girl to block him or simply ignore his calls. he'll get the picture once YOU say somethin and your girl starts ignoring him...

Ain't nothing you can really do but mask up. Based on your story I think she's still responding or he wouldn't
still be calling. The issue shouldn't have even been tolerated from the jump and it probably wouldn't have escalated
like this. Time to jump in ole boys bushes.

I dont trip because for a few reasons: If she's gonna slipup and stepout.. much rather she do that when she's my girl, rather than my preg. girl or my wife--fewer encumberances in your way of moving on. 2. She's going to get hit on and pressured.. she needs to go through this training camp and buildup that "nah #%@+*' resolve. And 3. You gotta keep bullets in the chamber for your own potential f*up's. And so I generally just sit back and monitor.. letting her deal.

I like this guy..

yeah hes itchin for a !*@ woopin.... like richie said when he calls again let him know straight up to stop &if he doesnt get his addy & handle business

youre doing a lot better than what 90% of these NTers would do. If anything they should ask you for advice

He's oding, but keep in mind that he may be like that for a reason. you don't know if they had some contact and that's just something you'd have to live with.

Even though situations like that don't happen to me and mine, if she does say something to the effect of a dude bugging her, i always ask her what she did why he's sweating her. She gets upset but it's a valid inquiry.

Girls have enough game to know what dudes to get friendly or not with. Some of these dudes, they can't even smile at them because they get mad thirsty.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

next time he calls, YOU pick up the phone, tell him it's disrespectful he's still calling, advise him to stop, say goodnight and hang up.

If he calls again, then you know what to do....
I'm gonna go with this. I mean if dude is still persistent even after talking to you, then that's just blatant disrespect.

Originally Posted by Phen0m

I dont trip because for a few reasons: If she's gonna slipup and stepout.. much rather she do that when she's my girl, rather than my preg. girl or my wife--fewer encumberances in your way of moving on. 2. She's going to get hit on and pressured.. she needs to go through this training camp and buildup that "nah #%@+*' resolve.  And 3. You gotta keep bullets in the chamber for your own potential f*up's.  And so I generally just sit back and monitor.. letting her deal....
   This right here ain't cool. You planting a seed of animosity and distrust right there. Not a good precedent. Granted things happen, but no need to put things in the air that ain't there homie. On another note, just say "yo my man...." and press him about what he's doing, but in a respectful way. No need to go beyond that, but he seems like an habitual line stepper. Time to check that.

And for future reference, don't ask WWNTD? (When keepin it real goes wrong
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

It's your girls duty to dead it not yours. You're not about that life to go grab a gun and deal with him.

Damn, dudes dont throw hands anymore?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

When he calls pick up the phone and let him know what it is. Guy sounds like a stalker.

This. Could be more then a crush man. Dude sounds creepy. Mayb he saw you and didn't like ur swag and now he wants ur chick to get at you. It's disrespectful call him out.

Back
Top Bottom