personal trainer vol. career advice?

well i got a certificate as a personal trainer stil havent took the cert test and i was wondering is anybody here a personal trainer?

how is it?
whats the pay like?
whats the best cities to work?

well i got a certificate as a personal trainer stil havent took the cert test and i was wondering is anybody here a personal trainer?

how is it?
whats the pay like?
whats the best cities to work?

my bddy is the fitness manager at a Golds Gym here in Minneapolis. He makes good money. He started off as a PT and within a year moved up. I have another buddy who is a PT at Lifetime. He charges 60 an hour and gets 50%. With more education his rate can go a high as 100 an hour

my bddy is the fitness manager at a Golds Gym here in Minneapolis. He makes good money. He started off as a PT and within a year moved up. I have another buddy who is a PT at Lifetime. He charges 60 an hour and gets 50%. With more education his rate can go a high as 100 an hour

us career institute i didnt take the licensing test to make it official if thats what u mean.....

us career institute i didnt take the licensing test to make it official if thats what u mean.....

Back
Top Bottom