Pet peeves while at sporting events.

Solider Field...rows are way too damn long. UC is tolerable until you get to the upper rows.
People who wear jerseys that have nothing to do with the game. Wearing other sports gear of the same city is okay though.
People, especially the guys who text through the whole game. You're there for a game dude, enjoy it.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Solider Field...rows are way too damn long. UC is tolerable until you get to the upper rows.
People who wear jerseys that have nothing to do with the game. Wearing other sports gear of the same city is okay though.
People, especially the guys who text through the whole game. You're there for a game dude, enjoy it.

-I love well-executed smack talk from anybody, but it's far too rare. Too often it's really poor.
-The far too obnoxious fan. "BOX OUUUUUUT!!!!"
-Can't really complain much about food prices since I almost completely stay away from them. Eat a big meal before you go. Nevertheless, the food pricessuck
-The un-informed fan who believes is informed
-Mascots. I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to enjoy them.
-

At hockey games, dudes getting pissed off cause the home team doesnt control the puck for 50 of the 60 minutes and yelling every time they lose the puck.

Irrelevant jerseys. Saw a guy with a Brodeur jersey at the Bruins vs Leafs game the other day.

Girls who scream just to scream.

Super long rows in the balcony.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Why are the rows so god damn long? I know they trying to create profit and all, but I shouldn't have to ask 40 people to stand just to go to the bathroom.

People who wear jerseys that have nothing to do with the game. I was at the vikings game and duke in front of me was wearing an Iverson Jersey
indifferent.gif
another dude was wearing a seahwaks
indifferent.gif
. I mean really? We wearing jerseys just to wear them

Parking, I swear to God I saw this lot charging 50 bones for parking. 50.

Post yours.
I'm guilty of this, but my response would be: don't watch me, watch the game, son.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Why are the rows so god damn long? I know they trying to create profit and all, but I shouldn't have to ask 40 people to stand just to go to the bathroom.

People who wear jerseys that have nothing to do with the game. I was at the vikings game and duke in front of me was wearing an Iverson Jersey
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Post yours.
I'm guilty of this, but my response would be: don't watch me, watch the game, son.

word? So I am supposed to concentrate on the game when I see a sea of vikings jersey and duke is in a red Iverson Jersey is sticking out like Waldo?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Post yours.

word? So I am supposed to concentrate on the game when I see a sea of vikings jersey and duke is in a red Iverson Jersey is sticking out like Waldo?
You'd seriously be thrown off watching the game because someone's jersey is absorbing your complete attention? That sucks
frown.gif

aight bruh, keep wearing your Gary Payton jersey to UCLA football games.
smile.gif
pimp.gif
Don't worry son, I got you. I wear my A's gear to Giants game no matter what
pimp.gif

Getting to a college game an hour before tip off and still not being allowed in the student section
indifferent.gif

Students that have no idea about what's going on in the game, people on the team or who we are playing
indifferent.gif

Students that are taking pictures and on their blackberries instead of watching the game. I use my blackberry but I'm usually on NT posting updates.
People yelling BS! BS! BS! when we clearly committed a foul
smh.gif

Wack student sections that do the same chants over and over. It popped during my freshman year but slowly got worse.
People that drink like its going out of style. I remember going to a Lakers/Knicks game and this lady almost fell down to the middle sections because she wasdrunk.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Post yours.
Will why not give a reason as to why?
I have seen people do this at Spurs games...
I just give the
indifferent.gif
to them and keep it moving....

Drunk and dumb people, unforunately a lot of these people are at sporting events so it is my loss I guess. I also agree about bad smack talk. Being drunk andjust yelling a stupid catch phrase or that I suck right in my face is not smack

I don't mean to say I hate drinkng at games I love having some pops and a good time, I just hate people that can't handle their alcohol

I really havent attended one in a while due to prices.......

but the thing that got on my nerves were these lames infront of me at the Palace that stood for a majority of the game....

price of the foods and beverages.
having to step on other peoples trash, like damn it's not that hard to put it under your seat.
guy next to you taking your armrest.
women yelling at the good looking players even though they suck.

When the whole crowd screams and stands up on a damn pop up to Center thinking it's a homer...sit the +#!% down
Females trying to fit in by saying stupid !#*@
Dudes trying to impress their girl and not having a clue what they're talking about
An opposing fan talking !#*@ when your team is losing and you can't say anything
laugh.gif

-the wannabe GM's sitting behind me who don't know a damn thing about the sport
-the people who have to go get a beer every 30 seconds
-the opposing teams' fan who is loud and obnoxious. I don't mind other team's fans being there, just don't act like an #*$+%#@
-people screaming at the players like they could actually hear them or give a damn about what they have to say

-prices on everything
-people who have no clue about rules, strategy etc. and ask "what happened?" after every play (esp. at football games)
-when those same people try to sound like they know what they are talking about
-people who can't wait for a whistle so they leave in the middle of the play and make every stand up

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Post yours.
Will why not give a reason as to why?
I have seen people do this at Spurs games...
I just give the
indifferent.gif
to them and keep it moving....
You want a reason?

Here's my reason: because I want to.

Is that satisfying?

Back
Top Bottom