pet peeves your girl repeatedly keeps doing that make you wanna...

16i8i9.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

• leaves doors unlocked (car and home)
  • turns heat of in the winter, blast the ac in the summer (with window open)
  • waits until i'm leaving the house then she has "something to do too"
  • states something LIFE ALTERING or of DIRE IMPORTANCE in casual convo and expects me to remember
(example: i went to the store and picked up some broccoli and milk and there's an astroid headed for earth on tuesday
a man with a staff and white beard said you're the chosen one. did you see jersey shore last night?...i love you.)

• isn't in the mood when i'm showered, fresh and energetic...then turns into a sexual beast when i'm musty and tired returning from the gym
  • cooks meals she knows i HATE and gonna say "i'm not hungry"...then stroll in the house with jimmy johns and says "i' figured you weren't hungry"
  • hovers when i'm online and asks random questions to get my attention, then when i'm offline and attentive has her face glued to her iphone texting friends and od'ing with facebook
    mad.gif
    half listening to what i'm saying.

...there's more but i'd thought i'd share those
laugh.gif

her night/day personality!!

she get violent randomly....then 20 minutes doesnt know why she was violent, and was to hug n kiss me....

she wants to control the sex....like once i made up my mind i wanna sleep, i wanna sleep!

wants to front like she hates me, then cry tears of love....

i get asked the same question 50 times in 50 different ways

all i want is some damn consistancy!

Originally Posted by supreme math

• hovers when i'm online and asks random questions to get my attention, then when i'm offline and attentive has her face glued to her iphone texting friends and od'ing with facebook
    mad.gif
    half listening to what i'm saying.
say word.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i dont think its just my girl, but all women in general

they ask too many damn questions, especially during movies and watching tv. i always have to tell her "if you didnt ask and just paid attention i guarantee it will answer your question. the writers wrote the movie/show in a manner where you will get all the information they want you to get"

-Always wanting to be right.
-Stepping on my shoes when she knows how much I try to keep them clean.
-Calling me in the early morning when she knows that I'm asleep. (You epect me to be wide awake at 3:45 in the morning?)
-Telling me not to be mean to her friends but treating my dudes like peasants.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i dont think its just my girl, but all women in general

they ask too many damn questions, especially during movies and watching tv. i always have to tell her "if you didnt ask and just paid attention i guarantee it will answer your question. the writers wrote the movie/show in a manner where you will get all the information they want you to get"
i DESPISE when people ask me questions/make comments in the middle of a movie/tv show.

especially when theyre just trying to be funny.

im trying to lose myself in the art of cinema, dammit!

my girl gets lost cuz she never pays attention to where shes goin then she gets me lost when its somewhere ive never been but she acts like she knows where shes goin

tells me her gossip bs even when i tell her i dont wanna hear that crap

and generally just doesnt think when she does certain things...just pisses me off sometimes

my girl doesn't ever know what she wants to eat (everyday) but as soon as I make suggestions she is like " eww I dont want that" drives me crazy
mad.gif

also when she says things and doesn't think about what she is saying

This post reminds me why I broke up with her. As soon as it's gone, you'll probably wish you had those little nuisances to deal with some more... that feeling doesn't last long, though.

when you say you need space or time to yourself, they call back 10 min. later on some "I dont give a "F" what you just said" type steeze
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom