Petty Theives FTMFL

im not you

Banned
smh.gif

Sunday morning...somebody bust my windows open in front of the crib but me and the neighbor came out when it happened and they hopped in a whip and sped off. Iwas under the assumption that it was a scorned female sending some dust face _'s over here to !%$! up my %@#*. So Monday...I get the glass fixed...yadayada yada. Anyways...fast forward to 3 hours ago. My car alarm goes off...I grab the strap and run out there instantly. Too Late. Passenger side windowsbusted. So I'm heated...calls the broad up and tell her I'ma have her house shot up...then as I'm going off on her...I notice my In-Dash is gone. Igot a Pioneer joint that just sits there...it doesn't flip out so it's exposed to potential crooks. I've had it for 2 years and never once have Ihad anyone break in my car. Once I realize she's probably not behind this...I hit her with the "nevermind, my bad"...call the cops up. Same copfrom Sunday night shows up like "Man, what the hell you do to somebody". So he's checking around doing his report. Notices finger print...but thecar is wet from the mist and he's like he can't get prints because when it dries...the ridges will disappear and that's what they use to identifysomeone. I'm blown because it's apparent I've been targeted by SOMEONE. So the dispatcher comes over the cop's radio and alerts local copsabout a possible stolen vehicle in pursuit in the area...matches the description of the car I saw speeding off. It's gotta be them. So the cop's likeI'll be back...drives up the street. He called me back and told me they had a buttload of stolen merchandise in the car but not my %@#*. Basically like1500 down the drain. Come to find out...they hit like 12 cars in the neighborhood off in the past 2 weeks. I stayed up for the past 48 hrs since Sunday waitingfor them to come back. The one night I go to sleep these crack heads show up. They said it was a Teenage girl...a grown man in his 40's and a male in hisearly 20s. Losers...

I can't imagine the look on the faces of the Glass shop when I walk in there tomorrow...

Moral of the story is...if you got high priced %@#*...keep it in a garage or have a state of the art security system.
tired.gif

^^
laugh.gif
grin.gif

But ya that sucks they probably not gonna go there for a 3d time though so get some sleep.
laugh.gif

!#%# you should consider yaself lucky...in some hoods they woulda stole ya woodgrain too...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

So I'm heated...calls the broad up and tell her I'ma have her house shot up...then as I'm going off on her
roll.gif

and you insurance will not cover this for you?
They taking care of most of it...I'm still going to have to shell out some money here and there. I filed 2 claims in 3 days...unbelievable.Got the glass fixed today and I'm dropping it off in the body shop today. I'm convinced this car is cursed. Once everything is fixed I'm gettinganother one.

laugh.gif
How'd I know you were going to up this...

Anyways...low and behold...these poo butt _'s came back last night/this morning and tried to bust my other %%!! up but the glass wouldn't break and meand the neighbors got a good look at all of them and the car this time. 3 Hispanic males...and the cops pulled them over on an unrelated incident but onlydetained one of them on a previous warrant. Also...I'm about 90% sure they live in the neighborhood too.

I'd take that insurance money and get some surveilance cameras for your property

Crazy @%$$ is, I used to park rimmed up TL on the street outside my house, nothin ever happened. switched to a truck and started parking the Impala on thestreet and it been hit twice
smh.gif
had to move that in the garage and put the 4runner in the street.
smh.gif
i need a 2 car garage.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Also...I'm about 90% sure they live in the neighborhood too.

New $!!@+* or they always been there?

The only folks movin' into my neighborhood nowadays are white people...

...it has it's ups, it has it's downs.

Back
Top Bottom