Peyton Manning needs another neck surgery...OUT INDEFINiTELY

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Plenty of fans, players, and analysts have said that Manning is arguably the best QB ever. You guys act like he just said McNabb is arguably the best QB ever.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly. Not even going to argue with these idiots. 

Plenty of fans, players, and analysts have said that Manning is arguably the best QB ever. You guys act like he just said McNabb is arguably the best QB ever.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

McNabb is the greatest QB...from the 1999 draft

how is it so predictable to argue the two great QB's of the last ten years?  not like people are saying Eli Manning is the better Manning in this thread

anyway back to Manning, this really could be the end for him, he's 35 yrs old and if this rumor is true I really can't see him risking potential life long harm when he will have a million opportunities to do whatever he wants post NFL playing career.

The Colts are notorious for being very vague on injury reports. I wouldn't be surprised if they were holding onto this information for the sake of season ticket holders.
30t6p3b.gif

The Colts are notorious for being very vague on injury reports. I wouldn't be surprised if they were holding onto this information for the sake of season ticket holders.
30t6p3b.gif

signing Kerry Collins made me know something was up

Originally Posted by StillIn729

30t6p3b.gif

signing Kerry Collins made me know something was up
Yeah I called that during one of the NT Fantasy drafts after someone picked Peyton.  Signing him to a 2 year deal was throwing up red flags in my head. 

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
damn. hope he can make it through this. as inefficient as he was last season, i still loved watching him QB that team.

...josh freeman better have a repeat year if this is true, cause my fantasy life will depend on it.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

this is terrible I'm a big fan of his

As a fan of football, I'm not at all happy to hear this. Hopefully the rumors are just that rumors or his situation is not as bad as this.

Otherwise, Texans making the playoffs and Colts win 2 games.

Deadset, guess I made a good call in the keeper league
laugh.gif

Sucks to hear that about him, hopefully he'll be OK.

...So they're gonna end up with Luck Or Barkley for him to groom?

Somehow, I knew this would happen.

Remember how blah the NFL was in 2008 without Brady? Redux...

Back
Top Bottom