Peyton Manning released by Colts. He signed with the Broncos, really? Is Tebowmania dead?

Curious to see where he ends up
nerd.gif

Gonna be wierd seeing him in another jersey.

The colts had to release him. Time for a new era to being with Luck. With that being said...

Come to the bay mr. Manning

Originally Posted by DubA169

i've definitely heard a few talking heads on ESPN talk about him being a future HOF

crazy hype

mel kiper jr say he's the best recruit he's ever seen or something crazy
Mel Kiper also said we'd definitely see Mike Williams (USC) in the Hall of Fame someday. How'd that work out?

Originally Posted by Freddie Black

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Manning to Denver?

I can see it now..
In what world would that ever make sense? 
laugh.gif
In John Elway's world

He's hoping Tebow is out for the season due to a missionary trip next season

Originally Posted by Johnson1

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

I guess this guy here didnt watch the NFC Championship game where Alex went 1 for 13 on third downs and went 3 and out on like the last 5 possessions including OT.
sick.gif

Idiotic to go with someone else?
eyes.gif

Replacing A. Smith because of that one playoff game though? I don't see it. Miami or Jets if anywhere.
We are not talking about replacing him with Jason Campbell or Chad Henne, we are talking about freaking Peyton Manning. If he is healthy and wants to come to SF, it is a NO-BRAINER

You obviously haven't been keeping up with Peyton's status. No brainer? 
Dude has ONE GOOD HIT to ruin the rest of his career. His arm strength isn't up to par. Like you said IF healthy, and thats a huge if bruh 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Alex Smith did play a @%*%!% NFC title game I must admit. But seriously B? You gonna act like you weren't screaming and rejoicing your !$% off when he split those two defenders to complete it to Davis in the end zone to seal the win? Or that bootleg to the house? Dude had the game of his life. Sit down somewhere. 

Harbaugh trusts Smith A LOT from what it seems like. They've been rocking with him for THIS long and he's finally performed, why switch it up? Obviously Peyton's better but I just don't see it happening mane

I been riding with the Colts before Manning and today I truly HATE them. I am so heated, I wana cry

Glad it worked out this way. Wouldn't be happy if Peyton's run in the NFL was cut short because Indy was in a rush to start Luck.

SF? Not gonna happen... Smith is clearly Harbaugh's boy...

I could see him in Miami making a strong run for the playoffs, though...

MIA or NYJ is where I wanna see him go, I would also like to see him wear 16 like his college days. Leave 18 in Indy

Replacing A. Smith because of that one playoff game though? I don't see it. Miami or Jets if anywhere.
We are not talking about replacing him with Jason Campbell or Chad Henne, we are talking about freaking Peyton Manning. If he is healthy and wants to come to SF, it is a NO-BRAINER

You obviously haven't been keeping up with Peyton's status. No brainer? 
Dude has ONE GOOD HIT to ruin the rest of his career. His arm strength isn't up to par. Like you said IF healthy, and thats a huge if bruh 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Alex Smith did play a @%*%!% NFC title game I must admit. But seriously B? You gonna act like you weren't screaming and rejoicing your !$% off when he split those two defenders to complete it to Davis in the end zone to seal the win? Or that bootleg to the house? Dude had the game of his life. Sit down somewhere. 

Harbaugh trusts Smith A LOT from what it seems like. They've been rocking with him for THIS long and he's finally performed, why switch it up? Obviously Peyton's better but I just don't see it happening mane
You got one chance at someone like Peyton Manning, idc what could happen your taking it. What's a Alex Smith anyways?
laugh.gif
...That Defense carried him, Imagine the offense Peyton would bring + that nasty defense
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I been riding with the Colts before Manning and today I truly HATE them. I am so heated, I wana cry

Real talk.

Jeff George. Jim Harbaugh. Peyton Manning.

This is all bad. This organization continues to piss me off. First, we quit on a perfect season and now this?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He's def. not Joey Harrington let's just say that...

I know. He's a more athletic Matt Ryan.
I think he's better than Matt Ryan..I'd say at worst he's Matt Ryan.  But even if, Matt Ryan isn't exactly a bum at QB.  Not a fan of the guy at all but he can still get better and right now he's lead a team to the playoffs two year in a row.  That wouldn't exactly be a horrible thing.
I mean, Peyton has really two good years prolly in him max, your not winning a championship with that bum %$+ roster in Indy, so why not go let him try to win one somewhere worthwhile.

If Joe Montana played for the Chiefs, Peyton don't have to play for the Colts.

Drob.. shut up. Always been a smith fan but we are not gonna get to the next level with smith.
He's average at best. you would really rather have Alex smith over peyton? cm on on man.
Peyton with one arm and a non rotating neck can out play smith.

Thought he would go out like Marino, rocking one uni into the Hall. Damn shame. A worthy adversary during my formative years as a Patriots fan

For the love of God, I hope he doesn't sign with the Dolphins.

wherever he goes, I wish him the best... he has been the definition of a true professional leader for his teams and the communities he represented. what team you ask? let's think...

Jets - big city, pieces in place - doubtful he has an ego driven mentality to go against Eli though
Dolphins - need a qb bad, but I just don't see it
******** - Shannahan giving up power to Peyton doesn't seem like it would happen
Cleveland - I bet they want him, but Peyton wouldn't go to a sure non-winning team, RG3?
Chiefs - good pieces here too, but I just don't see it
Arizona - Kolb? Forget that project. Manning with those weapons, in that weak division would be ideal
49ers - I would not put anything past the competitive nature of Harbaugh. This would be insane

his best chance at winning a superbowl right away would be San Francisco... and honestly I think they are crazy enough to do it. but if I were to place a bet on it, I would say ******** offer the farm for him

** if you want to see my head explode tell him sign with the Ravens and have one of the most dominant teams in the NFL hands down

Move over Andrew "Suck for Luck" Sweepstakes and welcome to the new "Planning for Manning" Sweepstakes. Presented by StateFarm.

30t6p3b.gif
 No loyalty in sports. Look at what Green Bay did to Favre, SF did to Montana etc.

damn...like we knew it was coming, but still...peyton outside of indy is sorta
eek.gif

please stay out of the afc east. go to zona.

as for luck, i dunno why but im not sold. who knows though. will be VERY interested to see how his taking over the reigns turns out 4 years from now...

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He's def. not Joey Harrington let's just say that...

I know. He's a more athletic Matt Ryan.

I think he will be better than Ryan....I feel if you were to Put Luck in ATL with those receivers he would be better than Ryan....I think Luck is the closest thing to Peyton Manning we have seen from his football IQ, to command of an offense, and also him being around Professional football for virtually his whole life...I can see the Ryan comparisons, but he is wayyy more athletic than Ryan was coming out of college

Back
Top Bottom