PHANTOM BIBLICAL PASSAGES?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You come off like you have the answer to life. Why do you create these threads bro? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You come off like you have the answer to life. Why do you create these threads bro? [/color]
laugh.gif

Why does anyone create any threads on NT bro?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Um I think fundamentally my message in a lot of these threads is that I don't have all the answers....and neither do religious people. Shrugs.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Um I think fundamentally my message in a lot of these threads is that I don't have all the answers....and neither do religious people. Shrugs.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just the answer I expected too [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Seriously though, we all know where you stand on this subject, fine. Judging by most of your posts in these threads, your views won't change and it appears that you're not even open to consider anything else, I'm just saying, why waste your time? [/color]
smile.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Seriously though, we all know where you stand on this subject, fine. Judging by most of your posts in these threads, your views won't change and it appears that you're not even open to consider anything else, I'm just saying, why waste your time? [/color]
smile.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

yes, some people came in here and engaged in a discussion like any other NT thread....some of whom I don't even necessarily agree with whose opinions I somewhat enjoyed and wanted to hear.  Others (no names) make it very difficult for me to do so.

I actually learned a lot from this thread-surprisingly so, stop tryna make it seem like it was pointless because you automatically came in here on the defensive all salty and what not.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

yes, some people came in here and engaged in a discussion like any other NT thread....some of whom I don't even necessarily agree with whose opinions I somewhat enjoyed and wanted to hear.  Others (no names) make it very difficult for me to do so.

I actually learned a lot from this thread-surprisingly so, stop tryna make it seem like it was pointless because you automatically came in here on the defensive all salty and what not.
laugh.gif

This original topic wasn't even attacking religions or gods. It was about people attributing proverbs to the Bible unjustifiably.

Y'all came in here and attacked Anton for attacking religion and gods when he did no such thing.

stop making +@%$ up.

This original topic wasn't even attacking religions or gods. It was about people attributing proverbs to the Bible unjustifiably.

Y'all came in here and attacked Anton for attacking religion and gods when he did no such thing.

stop making +@%$ up.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

yes, some people came in here and engaged in a discussion like any other NT thread....some of whom I don't even necessarily agree with whose opinions I respected.  Others (no names) make it very difficult for me to do so.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's the same bible bashing thread over and over from you. At this point, IT IS pointless. If you hate the bible, fine. I respect your decision. Won't affect my life or anyone else's. Stop posting these stupid articles you find. [/color]
laugh.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] You can have it though, I'm "salty."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Peace.[/color]
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

yes, some people came in here and engaged in a discussion like any other NT thread....some of whom I don't even necessarily agree with whose opinions I respected.  Others (no names) make it very difficult for me to do so.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's the same bible bashing thread over and over from you. At this point, IT IS pointless. If you hate the bible, fine. I respect your decision. Won't affect my life or anyone else's. Stop posting these stupid articles you find. [/color]
laugh.gif
roll.gif

glasses.gif

laugh.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

glasses.gif
Point out where the Bible bashing is.

ben-stiller.gif

laugh.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

glasses.gif
Point out where the Bible bashing is.

ben-stiller.gif

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

again, i dont subscribe to the set Masculine pattern of "god" that some do.....so masturbation means nothing to me....and you addressed a fraction of my points that i made.

my mind is alot more open then you think.....but it's my heart that tells me what my mind should do....and my heart is not found merely in my chest.....it is accumulative and paramount.

please address all the points i made and what they make you think and feel.
As is mine, contrary to popular belief. I think a little too open....when you believe in the possibility of every God and no God at the same time that tends to happen.

When you told me to think with my "heart", you were assuming everybody's heart leads them to whatever the hell it is you think God is. My heart leads to me to choose what is right over what is wrong, it has never led to into thinking a set definition of a higher being exists.

You too haven't exactly addressed the point i made either, what makes your God anymore valid than the one i described or anybody else's for that matter? Because your heart led you away from all the other concepts of a God or a higher beings?

Which other of your points do you want me to address? list them in question form and i will address them accordingly.

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

again, i dont subscribe to the set Masculine pattern of "god" that some do.....so masturbation means nothing to me....and you addressed a fraction of my points that i made.

my mind is alot more open then you think.....but it's my heart that tells me what my mind should do....and my heart is not found merely in my chest.....it is accumulative and paramount.

please address all the points i made and what they make you think and feel.
As is mine, contrary to popular belief. I think a little too open....when you believe in the possibility of every God and no God at the same time that tends to happen.

When you told me to think with my "heart", you were assuming everybody's heart leads them to whatever the hell it is you think God is. My heart leads to me to choose what is right over what is wrong, it has never led to into thinking a set definition of a higher being exists.

You too haven't exactly addressed the point i made either, what makes your God anymore valid than the one i described or anybody else's for that matter? Because your heart led you away from all the other concepts of a God or a higher beings?

Which other of your points do you want me to address? list them in question form and i will address them accordingly.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

stop making +@%$ up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LET ME BOLD THIS AND QUOTE IT, BECAUSE I THOUGHT ABOUT BRINGING IT UP BUT MY "HEART" TOLD ME NOT TO....GLAD SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED

This thread was about my own ignorance about the bible....and it somehow escalated into a debate about whether or not God exists.

Ironically, I got this from my religious cousins facebook page
laugh.gif
Her message was that a lot of people don't read the bible for themselves and simply believe whatever it is they're told. And these misquoted biblical pages are proof of the ignorance of a lot of Christians. It was meant to encourage self learning and biblical study by more Christians.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

stop making +@%$ up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LET ME BOLD THIS AND QUOTE IT, BECAUSE I THOUGHT ABOUT BRINGING IT UP BUT MY "HEART" TOLD ME NOT TO....GLAD SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED

This thread was about my own ignorance about the bible....and it somehow escalated into a debate about whether or not God exists.

Ironically, I got this from my religious cousins facebook page
laugh.gif
Her message was that a lot of people don't read the bible for themselves and simply believe whatever it is they're told. And these misquoted biblical pages are proof of the ignorance of a lot of Christians. It was meant to encourage self learning and biblical study by more Christians.

I figured those who wanted to argue with Anton purposely led the argument down a different path in order to argue with him and I just figured the other side rolled with it cuz it aint like the other side is gonna say anything new or noteworthy.

Seems ppl are more interested in your motives instead of the actual content. Guess it's just the cons of having a reputation. Takes away from ppl looking at things objectively. Dudes in here still hung up on that satanism bs Anton was claiming.

I figured those who wanted to argue with Anton purposely led the argument down a different path in order to argue with him and I just figured the other side rolled with it cuz it aint like the other side is gonna say anything new or noteworthy.

Seems ppl are more interested in your motives instead of the actual content. Guess it's just the cons of having a reputation. Takes away from ppl looking at things objectively. Dudes in here still hung up on that satanism bs Anton was claiming.

A question for all people who believe in "heaven".

Do you believe that a mentally handicapped human being will go to heaven and forever be
handicapped?

Or since they made it to heaven do they become what they could have been erasing their mental deficiency? Of course no one
has the answer to that, but when you put it in perspective like that how can you believe in eternal mental illness upon somebody?

*Kanye Shrug*

A question for all people who believe in "heaven".

Do you believe that a mentally handicapped human being will go to heaven and forever be
handicapped?

Or since they made it to heaven do they become what they could have been erasing their mental deficiency? Of course no one
has the answer to that, but when you put it in perspective like that how can you believe in eternal mental illness upon somebody?

*Kanye Shrug*

Back
Top Bottom