Pharrell trips out over interview

its old but still 
pimp.gif

nardwuar >

He's the best. His best interview was with ?uestlove because it was ridiculously informative and still entertaining.

I dowish someone interviewed Nardwaur. Maybe someone has?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Nardwuar is one of the GOAT in his craft. The interview with him and jay-z didn't go to well tho. Jay took his questions beyond face value.

Nardwuar used to always be featured on Much up here in Canada. (Back when the channel was actually good.) I remember watching this guy interview Snoop on TV and he gave him Cheech & Chong rolling paper. 
pimp.gif

Currensy one was my fave. Currensy was lookin spooked when dude started pulling out them vinyls
roll.gif

P was right. His prep is 2nd to none, I cant imagine the lenghtes he goes through to prep an interview

Anybody have the video when Questlove and some of the Roots play that song with Pharrell on it and try to see who can keep from laughing?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Pharrell interviews are always appreciated!

I must say, that was a great interview. I will definitely check out more of his interviews later. Pretty entertaining.

I have no idea who that guy is.  I'll watch his interviews since you guys say he's funny.

I wonder how nardwuar (sp?) gets his info. I'm convinced he gets in touch with an artists family, old friends, old school etc. That's the only way dude knows the stuff he knows. Either that or he is really on some demonic remote viewing steez.

in any case, dude is a beast.

Back
Top Bottom