Pharrell trips out over interview

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] This dude is funny as @%@$.. That Jay-Z interview at the end [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I wonder how nardwuar (sp?) gets his info. I'm convinced he gets in touch with an artists family, old friends, old school etc. That's the only way dude knows the stuff he knows. Either that or he is really on some demonic remote viewing steez.

As dope as I think he is (especially bringing up the legendary "Apache" record in the NaS interview),a lot of what he presents can found by doing the research (if you already know then there's no need to).

Just watched this dude interview Snoop smoking an L in a hotel room
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Snoop put the L in the microwave before he sparked it though
roll.gif
Where they do that at ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

Snoop put the L in the microwave before he sparked it though
roll.gif
Where they do that at ?
laugh.gif

That's old school my dude. Drying the blunt. Used to do that back in my early smoking days. Blunt can catch fire if you mess around and leave in there, had it happen once
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I wonder how nardwuar (sp?) gets his info. I'm convinced he gets in touch with an artists family, old friends, old school etc. That's the only way dude knows the stuff he knows. Either that or he is really on some demonic remote viewing steez.

As dope as I think he is (especially bringing up the legendary "Apache" record in the NaS interview),a lot of what he presents can found by doing the research (if you already know then there's no need to).

Yeah, it's all in the research and knowing how to get the subj. comfortable enough to answer whatever you're asking w/o snuffing you
laugh.gif
. Since most cats know what they're in for beforehand, Naduwar gets to ask whatever and the interviewee answers w/o too much hesitation. He's definitely one of the best at what he does.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Love his interviews... His research is
eek.gif

The Nas interview always gets me
roll.gif
roll.gif

His interviews really help show you who's a decent human being outside of the industry too. (Word to the Kendrick Lamar and Big K.R.I.T. vids)

Killed hours today watching this guy interview people.

It's enthralling simply watching these musicians get excited like kids talking about things that are genuinely important to them.

I liked the nas one. Dude was freaked out by the end of it. Odd Future were a bunch of !%!**. Liked how he brought up Trailer Park Boys in the Kendrick Lamar one. That'd be right up those dude's alley if they watched it.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Killed hours today watching this guy interview people.

It's enthralling simply watching these musicians get excited like kids talking about things that are genuinely important to them.
pimp.gif
did the same today.

His way of throwing old stuff at them is a sign of respect of the artist's roots. Also he doesn't ask the same typical questions or open up topics that every blogger in the planet asks.

Originally Posted by hewlett615

exexpt kid cudi. lol cudi wasnt giveng no %%%! about his research.

yeah i was expecting that interview to be super dope when i first watched it
ohwell.gif

Yeezy VS Nardwuar would be epic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

the thing is, he actually DOES that research.

he doesn't do the typical same lame questions most interviewers do. instead of asking "how did you start" he says "remember how this influenced you?"

I dont know if its been mentioned but the Curren$y interview was pretty solid too. A few good lulz are had.

Back
Top Bottom