Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Three games in a row. No ball security. Poor decisions. It's a habit. He's done. Time to move on. And I'll be the first to be jumping up and down if Vick comes back in this half. I just want to win.

thats the thing. You live in the moment isntead of actually thinking. Nobody cares about turnovers when you win. Good defenses cause turnovers. Let's be serious. Foles ISNT GOING TO WIN. If I thought he could, of course id be saying put him in. This defense stifled tom brady and the pats, who's offense is a hell of alot better than ours is

11+ seconds from the one, if i'm not mistaken, and y'all are telling me they couldn't even attempt one run play on first or second? 

nah. they couldve stood the runner up. Then you gotta have the refs come in and place the ball. Not a good call. I wouldve called a pass run option for vick. If he has no pass and absolutely sees an open lane, then go for the qb run. if not throw it away

Last edited:
thats the thing. You live in the moment isntead of actually thinking. Good defenses cause turnovers. Let's be serious. Foles ISNT GOING TO WIN.
Yeah, 12 turnovers in 10 quarters. Good defenses cause turnovers like that. I don't care if Foles leads us to a win or not. I can guarantee you he won't turn it over like Vick does.

Yeah, 12 turnovers in 10 quarters. Good defenses cause turnovers like that. I don't care if Foles leads us to a win or not. I can guarantee you he won't turn it over like Vick does.

So youre saying the browns, ravens, and cards arent solid defenses. now of course alot of those are bad plays, but when you have a man coming off the corner on a qb's blind side unblocked. What do you think is gonna happen

Also foles. um. hes a 3rd round rookie. If he didnt turn the ball over against this defense, then crown him Jesus right now

So youre saying the browns, ravens, and cards arent solid defenses. now of course alot of those are bad plays, but when you have a man coming off the corner on a qb's blind side unblocked. What do you think is gonna happen
Also foles. um. hes a 3rd round rookie. If he didnt turn the ball over against this defense, then crown him Jesus right now
12 ******g turnovers. Who cares what round Foles was drafted in.

Defense has played fairly well. It's a shame to see the offense continue to force them back on the field.

Just got home from work, somebody please tell me what the **** happened
Sloppy football again. Can't protect Vick. Turnovers. Shady never really got going (less than 15 carries).

Horton has Arizona playing the best defense imaginable. Home crowd is lively. Fitz beat Nnamdi and Coleman for a TD.

Huge turnover before half, Rhodes forced a fumble and Sanders returned it for a touchdown when we were sitting on the one-yard line.

- fantastic Cardinals Defense
- Broken O-line cant protect vick
- Vick holding ball too long
- Andy and coaches not prepared with an adequate game plan from the start
- Cardinals are a legit team in the NFC

Last edited:

Fumbles. Pressure. O-line problems. Errant throws. Unmatched intensity. Questionable Playcalling. Bad tackling. Lack of QB pressure. Broken assignments. Bad coaching. Bad football.~

Back
Top Bottom