Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Just go out there and win! BIRDGANG!
Brian-Dawkins.jpg

Last edited:
Me too surprisingly...AHHHHHH I love and hate the 8pm games been waiting all day long

Andy Reid generally calls a good game against the Giants for whatever reason that is

I just got a shower, threw on the M&N Randall jersey and cracked a pumpkin ale...I AM READY :pimp:

Watching BDawk come out of the tunnel gave me chills. I miss seeing that dude out there. Better believe if he was playing he would be foaming at the mouth to crush one of these WRs coming across the middle. Weapon X!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

This thread is dead as hell.

But these delayed handoffs have to stop, they haven't worked at all.

Beautiful by DJax.....Mostly HumanUrine on the sidelines salty as hell from that last drive haha

I'd be a different head coach.  1st and goal on the 1...I'm taking all four downs.  Coming away with 3 in that situation is a failure to me.  Might as well have come away with nothing.

After screaming for the whole season "give the ball to McCoy , Run the ball" I don't mind that goal line stand

I'd be a different head coach.  1st and goal on the 1...I'm taking all four downs.  Coming away with 3 in that situation is a failure to me.  Might as well have come away with nothing.

I cant say that.Because the most the giants can do is tie it( bsides a 2point cv)

After screaming for the whole season "give the ball to McCoy , Run the ball" I don't mind that goal line stand

I wouldve just liked an up the middle run once

Back
Top Bottom