Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

My fellow Eagles fans: You guys feel it's worth the steep price to drop nearly $300 a piece for two tickets to see Philly play Megatron and the Lions at Lincoln Financial? Row 1, Eagles sideline. Near the 35-yard line, I believe.

I have a good amount of financial obligations, and everyone spends more during the Holiday season (game is November 14th).

Feedback appreciated.

My fellow Eagles fans: You guys feel it's worth the steep price to drop nearly $300 a piece for two tickets to see Philly play Megatron and the Lions at Lincoln Financial? Row 1, Eagles sideline. Near the 35-yard line, I believe.

I have a good amount of financial obligations, and everyone spends more during the Holiday season (game is November 14th).

Feedback appreciated.
don't do it breh, the win will be just as satisfying at Lincoln Financial as it is at home 
pimp.gif

don't do it breh, the win will be just as satisfying at Lincoln Financial as it is at home :pimp:
That's what I'm thinking, man. My buddy really wants to go though, pressing a decision by this weekend.

Can't justify $300 for a ticket plus driving, parking, gas, food, and alcohol in this economy. Could pay for my beer the entire season at home on the big-screen HDTV.

Feedback appreciated.
Don't do it. $300 is pretty steep. You're better off watching it at home with a group of friends, popping cold brews and having a good time. I would love to go to a game too, but I can't justify paying for the tickets, gas, tolls, parking, etc. Plus if you stay home, you get to watch it comfortably. If you don't want to watch it at home, go to a sports bar or something.

Feedback appreciated.
$300 is pretty steep and i'd usually say don't do it. But if this the only game u plan on attending, DO IT! The atmosphere is second to none. U wont regret it.

I wouldn't do it; I'd spend that kind of money on a sunday or monday night game

the game is 10/14 not 11/14

I wouldn't do it; I'd spend that kind of money on a sunday or monday night game
the game is 10/14 not 11/14
Yes, Week 6. Typo, my bad. We were considering doing it for MNF against Cam and the Panthers, but I usually work 5:30 AM mornings. That would be rough after the drive back from Philly to NJ plus drinking beers.

Thanks for the feedback, lakersreppa and vvsvito. Confirmed my hunch that it was too much and unrealistic to spend during this economy regardless of my level of passion for the Eagles. My favorite sports organization in the world along with Real Madrid CF.

today is possibly my favorite day of the year next to Christmas

Got the pork smoking, Dogfish Punkin and Victory Festiber is cold, got the Apple-Pumpkin candle burning...Fall is here :pimp:

Gonna have to watch it on a stream here at school but I'm too hyped up for this game today....I expect a blowout :lol: Birdgang :nthat:

A statement needs to be made today.

We're playing an already banged up Browns team with an 137 year old rookie starting quarterback.

Anything less than a double digit rout is disappointing.

Last edited:
Not with Weeden @ healm. Game SHOULD get out of hand & that wld force Weeden to throw, then our Dline shall feast :smokin

Here is what Vick is wearing today.

Vick with a kevlar lined helmet

And that heavily padded shirt that should protect his ribs.

Back
Top Bottom