Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Not enough expletives in the world.

This game reminds me of the scene from Varsity Blues where the entire team is hungover and they get beat the **** up by the other team.

I feel like Thunderstruck should be playing in the background of this game.

Last edited:
Didn't everyone else see that coming? That **** always happens to us. It's Foles time. Seriously. Rhodes came unblocked, but Vick held on to that WAY too long. You have six seconds. That's three steps and throw. Either in the endzone or away. Vick is a bonehead.

There's nothing for Andy to do. Even if he calls a perfect game on offense, we're still turning it over more than once a quarter. They're careless out there. It's time to start benching guys who don't protect the ball. Vick is up first. Start Foles in the second half.

There's nothing for Andy to do. Even if he calls a perfect game on offense, we're still turning it over more than once a quarter. They're careless out there. It's time to start benching guys who don't protect the ball. Vick is up first. Start Foles in the second half.

I think you take Vick out too... He's getting killed and it's half his fault bc he holds the ball forever...send a message... Part of me hopes the cardinals run the score up bc that was the worst half of football I've ever seen collectively

come on dude. Your letting your Foles show. He'd get eaten alive too. This is what happens when your o line is banged up and you face a great defense

I think you take Vick out too... He's getting killed and it's half his fault bc he holds the ball forever...send a message... Part of me hopes the cardinals run the score up bc that was the worst half of football I've ever seen collectively
Good for his body I suppose, but what would that do to his long-term mental confidence? If anything, we should give him a bigger vote of confidence for playing through the beating at the hands of our offensive line.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
1st and goal at the 1 and these fools call three pass plays...................................................................................i blame vick.

come on dude. Your letting your Foles show. He'd get eaten alive too. This is what happens when your o line is banged up and you face a great defense
What about the first two games? Vick has looked the same in every game. You can't dispute that. He's going to get his *** cut and we'll suck up $7M in dead money next year if he keeps this up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: 1st and goal at the 1 and these fools call three pass plays...................................................................................i blame vick.
What would you have done? If you run on first down and don't make it, that's your only shot since you'll have to spike it to stop the clock. Running on second down might not have given you enough time to spike it. I don't mind throwing three times there. Vick held on to the ball too long on the last play.

:lol: :lol: :lol: 1st and goal at the 1 and these fools call three pass plays...................................................................................i blame vick.

thats on Andy and marty. They had no timeouts so they couldnt call any runs because if they failed then thats it.

What about the first two games? Vick has looked the same in every game. You can't dispute that. He's going to get his *** cut and we'll suck up $7M in dead money next year if he keeps this up.

as I said. He has no line and the receivers aer covered. Foles in there isnt gonna make anybody get open faster. Also you lost a weapon in maclin, which is 1 less person for the cardinals to worry about

Last edited:
Don't get me started on the 3 pass plays on the 1. Good as this team is running. :smh: I'm not blaming vick for getting smashed on that last play. Wish he would of held on to the ball, but dude was unblocked. 0 awareness with that o-line.

thats on Andy and marty. They had no timeouts so they couldnt call any runs because if they failed then thats it.
as I said. He has no line and the receivers aer covered. Foles in there isnt gonna make anybody get open faster. Also you lost a weapon in maclin, which is 1 less person for the cardinals to worry about
Three games in a row. No ball security. Poor decisions. It's a habit. He's done. Time to move on. And I'll be the first to be jumping up and down if Vick comes back in this half. I just want to win.

11+ seconds from the one, if i'm not mistaken, and y'all are telling me they couldn't even attempt one run play on first or second? 

Back
Top Bottom