*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

CyZt6FMUQAEOAV0.jpg:orig

Pretty much everyone here after the 3-0 start.

The lack of a single good cornerback long precedes the Chip Kelly era. Chip gutted our offense, the biggest defensive hole has been squarely the cornerback position for more than a decade. It's unacceptable they've gone this long without finding ONE good starter
We were good up until 2010 with Asante and Sheldon. Went downhill after that. Nnamdi, DRC, Scones, Burnt Toast, Maxwell smh Boykin was good up until his injuries, Nolan is best as a #2 or #3, Mills shows promise but slow as dirt. 

But in all seriousness Maxwell is terrible, I've never seen someone hold on every pass play in my life (this is from the Jets-Dolphins game where B Marsh abused him)

Its laughable how our recievers or tes dont get the benefit of flags. Every game it seems theres 2 or 3 obvious PIs that we simply dont get. They dont get no respect from anybody

Last edited:
Also we rarely get any holds called on our dline

it really feels like we haven't received the benefit of a penalty in months. Literally every single big play we rarely make on offense I just wait for the flag because it's always coming yet on defense that never happens for us. Don't know what it is, it's like the refs flat out don't respect us.

I'm starting to check out on Doug too and I wonder if the players are as well. He's too nice to be a head coach and takes ZERO accountability for his mistakes. I was listening to his press conference today and the media grilled him about why he didn't use the same run/pass ratio that has proven to work when we beat Atlanta, Minnesota etc and he put it all on Wentz saying he made audibles at the line. You gotta be kidding me man, throwing your rookie QB under the bus for that when the game was somewhat close for 3 quarters. I worry how the players look at him if he doesn't play Agholor this week when our receiving core is completely desperate now that Jordan is hurt too. He doesn't seem like a good motivator at all

Last edited:
I wouldnt say MSII is a miss. Remember he was drafted to be a OLB (**** you Chip) instead of a natural DE. Plus it took Graham like 4 years to get in his groove. We all considered him a bust especially who we drafted him over 
mean.gif

I wouldnt say MSII is a miss. Remember he was drafted to be a OLB (**** you Chip) instead of a natural DE. Plus it took Graham like 4 years to get in his groove. We all considered him a bust especially who we drafted him over :smh:

I doubt this ever happens though, he was like a 4th round grade

at least Graham was a legit 1st round talent

I wouldnt say MSII is a miss. Remember he was drafted to be a OLB (**** you Chip) instead of a natural DE. Plus it took Graham like 4 years to get in his groove. We all considered him a bust especially who we drafted him over 
mean.gif
I doubt this ever happens though, he was like a 4th round grade

at least Graham was a legit 1st round talent
smith had a 2nd round grade, as a DE

but we have other issues like having complete draft classes being waste.. and Watkins was just 2011

Hopefully Corey Davis falls into the 2nd round . As a matter of fact we need 2 , 2nd round pics really bad . A lot of skill talents coming out & we need 1.BPA ( hopefully a CB ) , 2nd round receiver , 2nd round again CB or Receiver , RB

Clay Matthews called that Allen Barber block a "cheap shot " hahahaha he's gotten so soft

Last edited:
Obviously we need QBs to get forced up and before us.. at least 2

Then we hopefully need this lawsuit lane presently got going to come through, so we can depend on him

We also need couple RBs to go high.. Allen and Garrett will go top 5, which is good for us.. peppers would be nice as a LB for us, but he should be top 10 too

Cam Robinson going early is good for us if lane's situation goes our way

Also gotta hope McDowell, DT out of Michigan state goes before us

But I think Corey Davis and mike Williams will both be gone top 20.. if both are gone, we gotta look CB.. also if peppers somehow gets past 10, we gotta look at that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom