*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Even if we go WR in the first, we need to come out of the draft with two WRs.. and that's with us signing someone to be the primary guy

CB we need 1 in the first 3 rounds.. again along with signing someone to be primary guy

I think his best spot is 3-4 WILL.. like what's his name in zona

Would love him with hicks and bradham

But you gotta be creative with him

Last edited:
I think his best spot is 3-4 WILL.. like what's his name in zona

Would love him with hicks and bradham

But you gotta be creative with him

Deone Bucannon.

Imagine Hicks with Kendricks speed running sideline to sideline. But he was a safety coming out. Arizona wanted to get their best players in on the field and converted him

BTW, guess who was drafted over him in 2014 one spot earlier

^I hate chip so much on passing on Deone Bucannon. I went to WSU and this guy showed flashes of BDawk when he played college ball. *Sigh

The guy can hit!

He has better hands than any WR on our squad by a large margin

Dude never wanted to leave Philly in the first place but #chipthegenius cut him :stoneface:

Get it done when FA starts

Last edited:
Just don't grossly overpay for an older DJax. That's all I ask for. There will be so many other younger options that will be available.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd prefer they don't overpay for Desean but the one advantage we have with him is he has a history here, I think he'd much rather play for us than Pryor or Alshon and cost less. Either way, I still want to draft someone with our first two picks

I'll give credit to Agholor for the catch but he gotta bring it in faster to avoid the pop out

Back
Top Bottom