*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

If the Eagles did not commit those two turnovers, the Falcons wouldn’t have scored.

Bring on that skol sheet. #FlyEaglesFly

Mann we already being disrespected to the max for this weekends game. You'd think we are playing the 85 Bears instead of the Vikes. I said before the Falcons game that I just wanted that win and everything else would be gravy. But man, now that we are here and this is our matchup and people are once again giving us no shot, it would be soooo sweet if we can win this damn conference and get to the SB. I need Sunday ASAP.

I want a Jags/Eagles SB to happen so bad.

The amount of salt from all the haters would be AMAZING.

I like how everyone calling the Vikings a team of destiny after that W. Home super bowl, Mike Zimmer first playoff win, back up QB etc. No your team blew a 17 point lead and a DB blew a tackle.

Vikings gonna be in for a rude awakening thinking they gonna cake walk into the SB

I like how everyone calling the Vikings a team of destiny after that W. Home super bowl, Mike Zimmer first playoff win, back up QB etc. No your team blew a 17 point lead and a DB blew a tackle.

Vikings gonna be in for a rude awakening thinking they gonna cake walk into the SB

Tell em again

tried grabbing Eagles tickets what a **** show that is

IMG_1489.PNG

I lied

Last edited:
Vikes Sharmar Stephen was carted off in their game against New Orleans. 2nd team DT, but definitely another blow to their defense if he can't go along with Sendejo. As good as their starting unit is, they really lack depth it seems.

Just for ****s & giggles, I peeped the first post of this thread real quick and it's safe to say that was definitely the beginning of something special.

Here we are again. Ended the season 7-9.

All offseason news regarding the Philadelphia Eagles should be discussed here.

2016 NFL Draft Selections

1st Round
- Carson Wentz (QB)

3rd Round
- Isaac Seumalo (OL)

5th Roud
- Wendell Smallwood (RB)
- Halapoulivaati Vaitai (OT)

6th round
- Blake Countess (CB)

7th round
- Jalen Mills (FS)
- Alex McCalister (DE)
- Joe Walker (ILB)

Today is the five-year anniversary of the Eagles hiring Chip Kelly as their head coach.

Seems like ages ago.

If we made the super bowl and lost it would be so bittersweet bc deep down we’d all be thinking “What if Wentz was healthy...”

If we made the super bowl and lost it would be so bittersweet bc deep down we’d all be thinking “What if Wentz was healthy...”
Yes and no. If we get it, we are in this thing to win it. I don't want to wait another xx years.

Would love to see CW hoist the trophy, but by all means if we win without him, it will just show how well coached we are and how well rounded of a team that we have.

But in reality, next year Wentz will be the starter. And Foles will be the substitute teacher.

Yes and no. If we get it, we are in this thing to win it. I don't want to wait another xx years.

Would love to see CW hoist the trophy, but by all means if we win without him, it will just show how well coached we are and how well rounded of a team that we have.

Oh no, don’t get me wrong. I’d be ok winning the Super Bowl 3-0 off a Elliot FG with him winning MVP. But if we were to make it and lose a close game we would always have that question in the back of our minds until/if we win one

Oh no, don’t get me wrong. I’d be ok winning the Super Bowl 3-0 off a Elliot FG with him winning MVP. But if we were to make it and lose a close game we would always have that question in the back of our minds until/if we win one
To that same point, just imagine if we still had Peters/Sproles/Hicks :smh:.

I miss Hicks more than anyone else. That quick slant **** ain’t happening with him in the middle

Back
Top Bottom