*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

yall don't know how much I want Giants game Nick Foles to miraculously appear and shut everyone up who acts like Keenum is Joe Montana

I'm just ready for the game to start. I ain't watching a shred of pregame or any more analysis on tv. I've heard all there is to be said, no one is offering a different take

Dawk one of the honorary captains and the The Roots performing at halftime.

Dawk better come out of the tunnel lol

I don't watch sports shows much and have only seen that dweeb's videos posted in here. Is just being an Eagles hater his schtick? Dude's beyond annoying.

Nick Wright is a Giants fan who's been hating on the Eagles all season. At one point, he said that the Cowboys were better than the Eagles, even when the Eagles were running away with the division. :lol:

I have two Standing Room Only tickets plus some Club Level Access Passes for sale. Hit my PM if interested.

The DBs are the soul of the team. They started the post game pictures, the soul train line in the locker room etc. If only we had a young Dawk out there with em

DUBdYSyXcAA9zsB.jpg:orig

I’m so ready for tomorrow, I can’t even sleep right now.

I’m sure we’ll be in the Green’s uni’s tomorrow but I feel like with all the energy this team is generating right now, the Blackout uni’s would be fitting.

Gonna be such a defensive battle tomorrow. If the defense can force turnovers and shorten the field I feel good

Back
Top Bottom