*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

View media item 2157675
On Rowe:
http://igglesblitz.com/2016/09/hit-the-road/

Great point on Bradford:
"Eagles fans should send a thank you note to the Colts. Remember that they were without their top 4 CBs and top pass rusher when the teams played. Bradford had open guys. He had time to throw. The Eagles dominated the line of scrimmage. The Colts made Bradford look really good. Without a game like that, I don’t think the Eagles get their 1st round pick.

Thanks Colts"

http://igglesblitz.com/2016/09/pure-talent/

Last edited:
Hood or Gallman
smokin.gif
if Christian mccaffrey somehow falls in the first because of size concerns.. we have to be all over that

fournette and chubb will go top 15 because they got ideal size (obviously chubb needs to not get hurt again.. and his knee needs to check out.. but dude doesn't look like he missed a beat)

then perine looks like a beast and he's huge too.. hell, joe mixon looked like a beast.. ditto Elijah hood

my dream is mike Williams or Christian mccaffrey in the 1st

Last edited:
tooooo many RBs to choose from next year .. Fournette, Cook, Chubb and McCafrey are 1st round talents ..then guys like Hood and Sony Michel are legit too

^ mike Williams is my 1a because of that.. quality RBs will be available in the 2nd and 3rd

not gonna lie a white running back scares me
laugh.gif
hopefully that contributes to him dropping.. cause I've seen it said some places he could measure in between 5'9-5'10..

hopefully that creates a perfect storm for us.. between size concerns, no need by certain teams, the overall depth at the position, guys being rated higher than him and people being scared off for whatever reason HOPEFULLY (and I'm praying) he makes it to the late 1st or early 2nd and we can move up using other picks

if would be able to get both mike Williams and mccaffrey

but dude got legit cuts and speed.. he aint like some of these other dudes out there without vision or moves that you can kinda deal wont work. or wont work on the next level because of the situations they had in college.. I see a lot of westbrook in dude (and I wouldn't put him in the reggie bush group)

A little bit disappointed in this video.....I was expecting more.

That paper toss video with Wentz though :lol: :lol: had to change the title of the thread.

Last edited:
Someone over at Reddit changed up the "What Brotherly Love Truly Means" video and added clips from our current squad. This video pumps me up for tomorrow :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom