*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Vikings already looking ahead to that home SB. That pressure gonna get to em

Fletch and then boys ready to eat

Sendajo a big loss for them :nerd:

He’s out ? That boy went up for Brees ball . And you see automatically how quick Brees started attacking the middle after he was gone ! But man Defensive back need to tighten up !! Diggs & Thielen ain’t nothing to play with . They’re quick & shifty . Just make Case uncomfortable

It’s gonna be 52 on Sunday which benefits both teams. Vikings play in a dome so they prefer it mild and Foles plays better without wind/cold so it’ll be an interesting matchup

Falcons had Devonte Freeman, Tevin Coleman, Julio, and Sanu and we held them to 10. I’m confident in the defense. If we hold them under 20 we have a great chance

Mann we already being disrespected to the max for this weekends game. You'd think we are playing the 85 Bears instead of the Vikes. I said before the Falcons game that I just wanted that win and everything else would be gravy. But man, now that we are here and this is our matchup and people are once again giving us no shot, it would be soooo sweet if we can win this damn conference and get to the SB. I need Sunday ASAP.

Our front seven can def compete with their front seven. Their only advantage is they have stronger corners but if we can put pressure on Keenum we can force him into some bad throws and we need to capitalize on them and turn them into turnovers. Their offense isn’t physical so if we can bully them a little we have a great chance. Foles showed signs late in the last game so if he can carry that momentum over we can pull off that W

Back
Top Bottom