*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Bleeding Green Nation is easily number one if you are looking for substantive football talk and analysis. Kist and Solak provide better breakdowns than anyone and they often get great guests. Go Birds is second for me, Barchard/Seltzer/ESP have good chemistry and they are an entertaining listen.

Example of a Solak breakdown.

If Smallwood and wis ain’t going make the team

I’d call Houston and offer big v, agholor, wis, Smallwood and a 3rd

Clement gonna be the sleeper player of the team. I can see him getting a similar snap count to Howard and a lot of red zone opportunities in the pass game. If you put Ertz, Alshon and Goedert/Arcega in the red zone no linebacker covering Clement one on one

Clement in the final year of his deal too, tbh, if Texans want an RB I’d throw him in too

Then that leaves us with miles, Howard and sproles

Bleeding Green Nation is easily number one if you are looking for substantive football talk and analysis. Kist and Solak provide better breakdowns than anyone and they often get great guests. Go Birds is second for me, Barchard/Seltzer/ESP have good chemistry and they are an entertaining listen.

BGN is definitely #1
Go Birds is trash especially after Barchard did the split to make it owns podcast

BGN is my go-to. I love those guys. I'm usually as salty as hell after a loss but hearing them two break everything down on my Monday drive to works helps me cope with it. And after a win, they just always have the same energy as I do so it's always enjoyable to listen to.

The episode after Carson got hurt against the Rams is still my most memorable one since they said exactly how I felt at that time and for what happened that season to happen, it just helps make that feeling of rock bottom more memorable.

Clement in the final year of his deal too, tbh, if Texans want an RB I’d throw him in too

Then that leaves us with miles, Howard and sproles

Why would you want to send Clement away when you know your gonna need a 3rd back as Sproles will most likely finally hang it up this year, And The fact that you'll be able to get Clement for a fairly reasonable new deal. Plus he's younger and who knows if Jordan Howard will be here next year.

Why would you want to send Clement away when you know your gonna need a 3rd back as Sproles will most likely finally hang it up this year, And The fact that you'll be able to get Clement for a fairly reasonable new deal. Plus he's younger and who knows if Jordan Howard will be here next year.

Why?

Because we would get clowney for guys we’ll probably let walk and hope we get compensatory picks

And we have other guys so it won’t be the end of the world if we were to trade them

Agholor would be a bigger loss because he’s our only real slot guy

But I think desean sees snaps in the spot and then we run a ton of 12

Also I’m assuming some RBs will be available come trade deadline if needed

And from what I’ve read sanders has looked the best of our RBs.. we know what Howard is and what sproles is

Like with big V, would be nice to have him around just in case, but if we can get clowney sign me up

Why?

Because we would get clowney for guys we’ll probably let walk and hope we get compensatory picks

And we have other guys so it won’t be the end of the world if we were to trade them

Agholor would be a bigger loss because he’s our only real slot guy

But I think desean sees snaps in the spot and then we run a ton of 12

The only issue with Clowney is that you can't negotiate a long term deal until after the season. Plus the $$$ he's gonna ask for will make Cox's deal seem light. I know he's good, bit at what cost to hamper the cap for other positions.

The only issue with Clowney is that you can't negotiate a long term deal until after the season. Plus the $$$ he's gonna ask for will make Cox's deal seem light. I know he's good, bit at what cost to hamper the cap for other positions.

That’s why I think the only pick we would give up would be a conditional pick

But the same reasons you mentioned is why I don’t think any of the guys I’d be willing to trade will be back

Well I guess I could see clement maybe back on a 1 year deal and maybe agholor 2 if they don’t get the offers they want out there

Clowney to the Seahawks looks like a done deal according to Jay Glazer. Just pending physicals at this point.

Back
Top Bottom