pic of andrew garfield in new SPIDERMAN COSTUME vol. reboot *Update* 1/18 pics of spidey in action

Silver trim reminds me of Adidas shooting sleeves and the webshooters being visible just doesn't look as good to me, looks too techy.
They also need to add a break in that suit, continue a red strip around his waist, looks real awkward w/o a division there.

Silver trim reminds me of Adidas shooting sleeves and the webshooters being visible just doesn't look as good to me, looks too techy.
They also need to add a break in that suit, continue a red strip around his waist, looks real awkward w/o a division there.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Weee!
spider-man-575.jpg

DIS N' GOT CUSTOM NIKE SHOX
laugh.gif

i bet it will look pretty good after its edited and stuff, like the sony release pic

i bet it will look pretty good after its edited and stuff, like the sony release pic

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Not a fan of this. The first two Spiderman flicks were epic and it's too soon for a reboot...
my thoughts exactly and the new suit is eh..

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Not a fan of this. The first two Spiderman flicks were epic and it's too soon for a reboot...
my thoughts exactly and the new suit is eh..

They should've took a risk and made the suit look like the Unlimited Spider-Man (just look like it not the tech). Fits if they're doing this film from a darker perspective.

Hell they should make a Spider-Man Unlimited movie. If Marvel or these other companies that own the rights want to maximize their chances they should focus more on making movies based on the different versions of these superheroes.

Don't get this too soon for a reboot talk. Spider-Man 3 was horrible. Outside of Tobey and JJ none of the actors made an impact on the characters hey played.

They should've took a risk and made the suit look like the Unlimited Spider-Man (just look like it not the tech). Fits if they're doing this film from a darker perspective.

Hell they should make a Spider-Man Unlimited movie. If Marvel or these other companies that own the rights want to maximize their chances they should focus more on making movies based on the different versions of these superheroes.

Don't get this too soon for a reboot talk. Spider-Man 3 was horrible. Outside of Tobey and JJ none of the actors made an impact on the characters hey played.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Question?

Why are they making a new Spider Man already?
Whoever owns the rights to Spidey (I think Sony) wants to get as much as they can out of it while they still own it. Especially since Spider-Man 4 & 5 with Tobey was canceled.

Don't see much of the problem other than we have to watch the origin all over again.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Question?

Why are they making a new Spider Man already?
Whoever owns the rights to Spidey (I think Sony) wants to get as much as they can out of it while they still own it. Especially since Spider-Man 4 & 5 with Tobey was canceled.

Don't see much of the problem other than we have to watch the origin all over again.

Back
Top Bottom