Pic of Dr Dre from Sept 2010

Originally Posted by Al Audi

some ppl in here are clueless

dre is 45 you dont just get like that in your 40s

he was trained by an ifbb pro.......and im 100% sure he had some chemical help

Well he was training before he was 45. You ever see the P90x fellow? He is 50 and is ripped. No juice. These guys train hard daily. This is years of trainning. Your gonna develop if you train properly. Expert trainers helping you reach your goal or physical peak. Then your eatting what your supposed to. Add to not going out all night and clubing or drinking or drugs. Your gonna be in good shape.

I guess in your eyes Lebron is jucing like a mug mug right shun?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Lemme ask you since you workout....how much props do you give folks for sculpting their bodies w. "help?"  

If that's the look that he's going for fine...and he doesn't need my approval...but I'm not going to sit there and go
eek.gif
or
pimp.gif
knowing he took an easy way to help w. his gains and to get huge. 

not even the point

im talking about a certain few in here who are talking about......ooo he been in the gym for years.............i see ppl bigger than that all the time (like dude is just avg big), thats just eating right and training

like i said clueless

Lemme ask you since you workout....how much props do you give folks for sculpting their bodies w. "help?"  

If that's the look that he's going for fine...and he doesn't need my approval...but I'm not going to sit there and go
eek.gif
or
pimp.gif

not even the point

im talking about a certain few in here who are talking about......ooo he been in the gym for years.............i see ppl bigger than that all the time (like dude is just avg big), thats just eating right and training

like i said clueless

eek.gif
or
pimp.gif

not even the point

like i said clueless

I was going off if what u said about being sure that he had some chemical help...I was curious as to what ur stance is on dudes who use HGH or other PEDs to help w. their gains etc....probably should have asked in the fitness thread, but whatever
laugh.gif

eek.gif
or
pimp.gif

not even the point

like i said clueless

I was going off if what u said about being sure that he had some chemical help...I was curious as to what ur stance is on dudes who use HGH or other PEDs to help w. their gains etc....probably should have asked in the fitness thread, but whatever
laugh.gif

eek.gif
or
pimp.gif

not even the point

like i said clueless

laugh.gif

Even though people juice, they still have to put in work and a lot of time in the gym. Are their results enhanced? Yes. However, I don't look down on people for doing it.  It's pretty easy to tell at the gym who puts in work and deserves respect, juice or no juice. 

eek.gif
or
pimp.gif

not even the point

like i said clueless

laugh.gif

Even though people juice, they still have to put in work and a lot of time in the gym. Are their results enhanced? Yes. However, I don't look down on people for doing it.  It's pretty easy to tell at the gym who puts in work and deserves respect, juice or no juice. 

Juice is cool, just keep it out of sports and anywhere you can use it as an advantage to make money over others.

If it helps a 40 yr old man feel young and lift heavy, then I'm all for it. If a college prospect is using it to get into a good school and scholarships... then nah.

IFBB is cool since EVERYONE is doing it and it's widely known and accepted. Even though they'll never flat out say it.

Natural bodybuilding > IFBB, though

Juice is cool, just keep it out of sports and anywhere you can use it as an advantage to make money over others.

If it helps a 40 yr old man feel young and lift heavy, then I'm all for it. If a college prospect is using it to get into a good school and scholarships... then nah.

IFBB is cool since EVERYONE is doing it and it's widely known and accepted. Even though they'll never flat out say it.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

They need to fire you. Juice is wrong no matter what man

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

They need to fire you. Juice is wrong no matter what man

Working out is a mind state nothing physical. You don't just get big the next day. It's a slow process.
grin.gif
I'm already big by wanting to get big.
pimp.gif

Working out is a mind state nothing physical. You don't just get big the next day. It's a slow process.
grin.gif
I'm already big by wanting to get big.
pimp.gif

You can achieve that size in like 6-8 months with hard work and dedication. Not easy though.

I can't stand when people automatically make the presumption that someone who is ripped used "juice" to achieve their results.

You can achieve that size in like 6-8 months with hard work and dedication. Not easy though.

I can't stand when people automatically make the presumption that someone who is ripped used "juice" to achieve their results.

Back
Top Bottom