Pic request; cdp bred xi vs 2001 retro bred xi (pics added)

i jus un DSed my cdp xi's and was a lil disappointed to see that the carbon fiber on the bottom was painted on
sick.gif
. i was wondering if some1 can show me some pix of the cdp bred's and the 2001 bredxi's so i can see some differences in the two. if some1 posted a similar thread i apologize but i did check before makin it. thanks in advance

i jus un DSed my cdp xi's and was a lil disappointed to see that the carbon fiber on the bottom was painted on
sick.gif
. i was wondering if some1 can show me some pix of the cdp bred's and the 2001 bredxi's so i can see some differences in the two. if some1 posted a similar thread i apologize but i did check before makin it. thanks in advance

Originally Posted by NJstress03

sick.gif
. i was wondering if some1 can show me some pix of the cdp bred's and the 2001 bred xi's so i can see some differences in the two. if some1 posted a similar thread i apologize but i did check before makin it. thanks in advance
do you wear kid sizes ?

sick.gif
. i was wondering if some1 can show me some pix of the cdp bred's and the 2001 bred xi's so i can see some differences in the two. if some1 posted a similar thread i apologize but i did check before makin it. thanks in advance
do you wear kid sizes ?

thanks, that is exactly what i was lookin for. doesnt seem like there is huge differences between the 2. i heard about the jumpman direction but never got tosee. so why is every1 trippin on the difference between them? thanks again for the help. and na ima size 13, is that relevant? (actual question, not a wiseremark)

thanks, that is exactly what i was lookin for. doesnt seem like there is huge differences between the 2. i heard about the jumpman direction but never got tosee. so why is every1 trippin on the difference between them? thanks again for the help. and na ima size 13, is that relevant? (actual question, not a wiseremark)

thanks, that is exactly what i was lookin for. doesnt seem like there is huge differences between the 2. i heard about the jumpman direction but never got to see. so why is every1 trippin on the difference between them? thanks again for the help. and na ima size 13, is that relevant? (actual question, not a wise remark)

if you wear a size 13 the carbon fiber shouldnt be painted on

thanks, that is exactly what i was lookin for. doesnt seem like there is huge differences between the 2. i heard about the jumpman direction but never got to see. so why is every1 trippin on the difference between them? thanks again for the help. and na ima size 13, is that relevant? (actual question, not a wise remark)

if you wear a size 13 the carbon fiber shouldnt be painted on

yea sounds like u got some fakes... cf on the cdps were def not painted on

yea sounds like u got some fakes... cf on the cdps were def not painted on

they used a really good pair of cdp 11s in that comparison ... most didnt look like that

they used a really good pair of cdp 11s in that comparison ... most didnt look like that

whoa!? i didn't know the '08 retros had a backwards jumpman. LOL!

yeah, sounds like they're variants. should post up some pics. i wanna see

Back
Top Bottom