Pic request; cdp bred xi vs 2001 retro bred xi (pics added)

whoa!? i didn't know the '08 retros had a backwards jumpman. LOL!

yeah, sounds like they're variants. should post up some pics. i wanna see

Originally Posted by jsonmyfeet

Yeh, I was kind of upset about that.
The quality of the XI was bad enough, but the backward Jumpman was something.
laugh.gif

But oh well, it is a retro. Nothing can ever be the same.

P.S. I sold my pair for a pretty fair price.

Originally Posted by jsonmyfeet

Yeh, I was kind of upset about that.
The quality of the XI was bad enough, but the backward Jumpman was something.
laugh.gif

But oh well, it is a retro. Nothing can ever be the same.

P.S. I sold my pair for a pretty fair price.

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea sounds like u got some fakes... cf on the cdps were def not painted on

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
aphexacid[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [td]
The carbon fiber on the CDP is not painted on. You unfortunately have a fake pair.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea sounds like u got some fakes... cf on the cdps were def not painted on

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
aphexacid[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [td]
The carbon fiber on the CDP is not painted on. You unfortunately have a fake pair.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
roll.gif

i've had countless pairs of 00-01 retro xi's. recently i saw a buddy's CDP xi's and was TERRIBLY disappointed. they cut away SO MUCH of thepatent leather. i remember my og concords the patent was so thick and like upto the middle of the shoe and then the retros kind of got skinnier but stilllooked good. the cdps on the other hand...terrible. i agree the ones on nicekicks seem better than the ones i've seen. regardless i rather spend the samemoney on the 01 retro than get the pack w/ the BS fake 11's and 12's (they seem ok)

i've had countless pairs of 00-01 retro xi's. recently i saw a buddy's CDP xi's and was TERRIBLY disappointed. they cut away SO MUCH of thepatent leather. i remember my og concords the patent was so thick and like upto the middle of the shoe and then the retros kind of got skinnier but stilllooked good. the cdps on the other hand...terrible. i agree the ones on nicekicks seem better than the ones i've seen. regardless i rather spend the samemoney on the 01 retro than get the pack w/ the BS fake 11's and 12's (they seem ok)

Ouch! On another note is the jump man on the back of the shoe not stitched on the cdp 11?

Ouch! On another note is the jump man on the back of the shoe not stitched on the cdp 11?

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by ToMa630

they used a really good pair of cdp 11s in that comparison ... most didnt look like that

laugh.gif
Mine look just like those

laugh.gif
MINE 2 this rumor bout the cdp xi's is ridiculous. What , u goround with magnifying glasses

examinin ppl cdp xi's. That 1/8 inch of patent leather aint stoppin nothing. And yea i have an 01 pair 2 compare with. [columbias]

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by ToMa630

they used a really good pair of cdp 11s in that comparison ... most didnt look like that

laugh.gif
Mine look just like those

laugh.gif
MINE 2 this rumor bout the cdp xi's is ridiculous. What , u goround with magnifying glasses

examinin ppl cdp xi's. That 1/8 inch of patent leather aint stoppin nothing. And yea i have an 01 pair 2 compare with. [columbias]

Back
Top Bottom