* * * PICK-UP POST for OCTOBER 2007!* * *

Finally picked up these 3M dunks. Now im looking for the lowtop white ones. Then save some money for the Medicom 3's. Are there any more 3M dunks i should know about cause i have money to spend right now.
TEAMYANKE​

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
$50 for Foams?

At first i wasnt reading your description and upon seeing 7 pairs is just :smh:
smh.gif
cuz i dont even have 1....but for $50 i can see why :pimp:
pimp.gif
negw8k.jpg

And after over a year of searching, finally DS 1999 Fire red V with NO yellowing has arrived....I saw multiple pairs with clear nettings and yellow soles and vice versa no matter if they're DS or VNDS.... :\
ohwell.gif
1199fly.jpg
30vm4ow.jpg
52htew.jpg
Only Black cement III and True Blue III and i shall be done with Air Jordans....Size 8.5 or 9? :D
happy.gif
R.I.P NguyenPowderIX​

HUGE huge big ups to Jeremy from Undr-Crwn and Cassius from Laced Up Seattle for makin' it happen.

2jerdxs.jpg

23mwnxt.jpg

All of my posts are of emoticons.

These were dropped off today. Thanks again for the link Cris.
47b7ce36b3127ccebefcc1cb18c400000026100BasWbJu0Ysa

Came home from class to find these sitting at my door.
47b7ce36b3127ccebefcc1b0998f00000026100BasWbJu0Ysa
:D
happy.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

mic: thanks for the comp. it's tough to find good deals especially with all this flourescent crap that's coming out.

a dub: again, good job on the wax, especially w/ the Poor Georgie, but do you have the Toto LP w/ the sample? Holla!!!

hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

i could use a pair of foams for $50 for everyday use...they hit racks the last time and they hit racks now again?? are they b-grades or what?

anyway, mailman dropped these...from the land of the rising suns! and for $75 a pop, u can't go wrong...i'm very satisfied :D
happy.gif
bj7868.jpg
30mv9k8.jpg

very nice jewels man..
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AAA's.....the BEST, IMO....nice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you guys gotta get the pro club premium tees. those are the best.

50$ foams i'll give you 100 for a 10.5
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom