* * * PICK-UP POST for OCTOBER 2007!* * *

I love em. I ordered them 2 months ago and finally got them today. Well worth the wait. Their both gonna get worn into the ground.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Tour IV's to a Hookah Lounge...
pretty fun.. kinda makes me wanna ALWAYS try new things...

" I DONE BEEN THROUGH EVERYTHING LIKE A LAB RAT " - LIL WAYNE

Quote:
pretty fun.. kinda makes me wanna ALWAYS try new things...
:lol:
laugh.gif
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

^I was thinking the same thing.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

nike gotta stop combining shoes together like those jorforces like making powerpuff girls with chemical X, im just not feeling those...but with those black toes, they could really do another lizard af1 mids though!!

sling: nice pics...
spankyspl: nice pick-ups i wish they were low top...
TEAMKEVINGARNETT
LEVELL72@YAHOO.COM
FOR SALE: BRAND NEW AIR JORDAN LASER RETRO IV HAT ONLY. SIZE: S/M

rafsjays
47b7ce03b3127ccebea665e3bb5100000026100BasWbJu0Ysa

take care of these...
i love my pair, they look like crap because i wear them all the time. where did you get these? website? might grab another pair...
- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

killer NB slingman , i like that colorway
" ~ So many paths to choose from. The outcomes for each are uncertain. Decide on a path and keep moving. ~ "

For people who were lucky enough to get the HUF AM90, any word on the midsole cracking?
AIM: HEATHUNTER881 (ALWAYS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON AIM!!!)
FOR SALE: HUF x NEW ERA: QUAKE2 - BLACK AND GREY - 7 1/8, 7 1/4, 7 3/8, 7 1/2, 7 5/8
WANTED: New Era 7 1/4 or 7 3/8: - Alife, Atmos, HUF (Harringbone & Wool), Maiden Noir, Supreme (Script)
WANTED: 9 or 9.5 - AM90 Clerks, AM90 DQM, AM90 Safari, Stussy Court Force (Black & Purple), Supreme Blazer (Red & Black), Vans x W)Taps Chukka (Black)

Nice newspaper AM1's and iD's rafsjays. On your laser blue 95's, did you use black or anthracite as your base color? I want to order a pair but not sure what color to use between the two. Sick pickups!

Ist pair of Asics, anyone wanna get rid of their DS Pattas in a 10 or 10.5 , you know the routine.
284778567.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Size? NB's are hott.
Nice pickups on the asics too, been lookin for a pair myself.
DS 10.5 Infrared 90's for sale/trade

Unless you know someone from England or by luck on Ebay, that's your best bet Phillykickz. Because Size? don't ship. All of their colabs are all on par. They're above the level of Colette or Solebox put together.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Back
Top Bottom