Pick up Trucks.... and HELL YEAH i'm from the south!

So I've made up my mind. When I finish up law school, I'm getting something like this:
vqmxhw.jpg

or
3532zk9.jpg

I've grown up in the south, love fishin, and the overall power of these types of trucks. Versatile as a 4-door, but also gives you the chance to go offroad with the guys. Anyways, if you own a lifted truck, or are knowledgeable please brief me on the maintenance or equipment issues I made need to become awareof before purchasing.

^^
laugh.gif
where's that gif from?

and I like lifted trucks..I got to drive my friends ram 1500 that was lifted and I felt like a monster truck driver
pimp.gif

Man dont get it lifted (at least like that). Makes you look like white trash.

I want to do this when im older..but only problem..I cant imagine driving one in the streets of NY
I told my friends this and they called me weird
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

^^
laugh.gif
where's that gif from?

and I like lifted trucks..I got to drive my friends ram 1500 that was lifted and I felt like a monster truck driver
pimp.gif
That would be my exact fear, that I would just snap and start driving over cars while sitting in traffic
laugh.gif

im a ford man myself, i wouldnt do the lifted joint but i'd want a f350 king ranch dully pick up on those big 24" special dully rims that they make.simular to slim thug's dully, that o MEAN!

Hmmm....

I'd take a 3rd-gen C10 or 4th-gen C1500 single cab/short bed...drop it, throw a crazy motor in, add a nice tonneau cover, maybe a roll pan, and light therears up.

Rawr.

3e12597e36ced36e21b2a8a8344f399ef83953a.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by AJChick23

^^
laugh.gif
where's that gif from?

pimp.gif
That would be my exact fear, that I would just snap and start driving over cars while sitting in traffic
laugh.gif
honestly I'm glad traffic was going smoothly or else I might have rolled over a few cars on purpose/accident
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

im a ford man myself, i wouldnt do the lifted joint but i'd want a f350 king ranch dully pick up on those big 24" special dully rims that they make. simular to slim thug's dully, that o MEAN!

Originally Posted by ajrocka

30218700_2.jpg

I see alot of people riding F350 like this around TX

exactly what i was talkin bout!

I love my baby...got her dirty today at the x-mas tree lot...i should have taken more pictures+video

old pic

my brothers chevy

We used to have this beast, but maintenance was just too much

Some day I WILL own a F-250
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom