Picked up these fake BRED 11 for $20 from a coworker who got duped online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wus Good my NT Fams, feels good to be posting again.  My old Ragin3ull account got deleted, been on here since 05.  Anyways, thought I'd post some pics of the fakes next to the real deal for comparison.  Gonna do a photo shoot with these literally on fire LOL...pics will be posted

Fakes on the left:

Fakes on the right:

Fakes on the left:

Fakes on the right:

The fake soles are not transparent at the toe and are milky like the Concord toe, the carbon fiber is printed and the jumpman is overweight. The 23 on the back is crooked

Fakes are getting better.Its like you have to bend over to inspect them to determine the outcome lol

Fakes are getting better.Its like you have to bend over to inspect them to determine the outcome lol
LOL yup I gotta admit, I was impressed with the build quality.  The shoes are straight with the exception what I pointed out 
happy.gif

You could have just posted these pics in the "bred" XI's thread.
those fakes look like fakes :\

yeah those look like the poor quality fakes. isn't that "carbon fibre" just plastic?

I would donate them to the less fortunate instead of lighting them on fire (just call them b-grades white lie). I know what its like to struggle, so if those fakes could make someones day that would be enough for me. Would probably make that persons day.

Wonder why we never got the "milky" toe cap?

Actually like it better than the translucent look.

:rolleyes

Anyways, that pair is obviously fake.

@threadstarter i don't think your account got deleted. you need to recover your old account by emailing one of the staff and giving them your old username and from there they'll give you instructions on how to recover. that's what happened to my account. recovered it, but my posts count were deleted. nothing big.

BTW, the 23 on the back looking turrrible

I hate fakes as much as the next guy, but don't burn them.  Find someone that has nothing and donate them.  I can't stand it when people burn these. 

This forum might be able to spot em as fakes, but rock those out in town and almost nobody would know.  Don't front.  lol. 

If you didn't know what to look for 99.999999999% will think those are real. Just the carbon fiber and that shape where the 23 on the back heel is off. Other than that...it appears all things are spot on. They are getting good! My heart will never allow me to rock fakes. One of the main reasons why I am hesitant and selective when I buy off of ebay. I've seen it where real connoisseurs have gotten duped by fakes.

I don't remember fakes back when I was young but I do remember other shoes trying to copy the Jordans.  You could find them at payless.  Now days the fakes can really fool you if you dont know what to look for.  There is a whole community of "replica" enthusiasts...it's nuts!  I rarely buy from re-sellers but I stay up on that whole "replica" world so that I know what to look for.  They are improving the fakes so much so its hard to tell by looking at them sometimes BUT they NEVER get it right so there are always ways to tell.  Even those Bred 11s the OP posted have been improved so the toe is now translucent.

I don't see how you wouldn't know what to look at.

Every single detail is off in some way or another. Though I have to admit, they're not a bad replica by any means.

ha, the only thing that really popped at me was the screen-printing on the heel . . . other than that, I wouldn't have been able to tell if they were fake or not if someone was wearing them walked by.

how's the comfort? garbage or can't tell the difference?

i wonder how much did it cost to make that fake (time and materials)? must be dirt cheap enough to make if they're able to sell them at crazy prices i guess?

Yeah everbody isn't a NT member I'm saying a great percentage of general pop would have thought those were the real thing . These fakes are getting better and it's making copping on rd that much more important.

for $20 that is a great come up. Status symbol or not the average sneaker buyer wouldn't even know those are fake. Unless your boy is trying to show off, a shoe head wouldn't blow up his spot anyway. Who is coming out on top him for paying $20 for an almost spot on replica, or us for shelling out $185 retail and more for official pairs.

You can get perfect AAA quality replica cement 4s and 3s for 50 bucks and of course the perfect Concords for 100. You can't tell the difference between them and the authentics and someone seeing you wear them down the street would have no idea either. Almost makes me question who's the bigger fool: the guy paying the $50 for reps or the one paying $200 for authentics. In the end, it's still a cheap sneaker made in China. Food for thought.

Oh and there's a quick fix you can do to make these Breds seem more "authentic." Take a black crayon and lightly color in the toecap to give it that "milky" look.

Last edited:
only things people would notice while on feet unless they looked too hard is the 23 and cf if they knew their stuff i still wouldn't cop or wear though

You can get perfect AAA quality replica cement 4s and 3s for 50 bucks and of course the perfect Concords for 100. You can't tell the difference between them and the authentics and someone seeing you wear them down the street would have no idea either. Almost makes me question who's the bigger fool: the guy paying the $50 for reps or the one paying $200 for authentics. In the end, it's still a cheap sneaker made in China. Food for thought.

I've never seen a pair of fakes with authentic looking carbon fiber

To someone who plans on wearing them to the ground, you think that really matters? Not to mention there are a whole bunch of carbon fiber fix videos on YouTube. All it requires is a trip to Home Depot.

Last edited:
Those fakes are looking pretty good im not going to lie. Shoo for $20 bet that ill pick those up and make it my work shoes lol. People will be tripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom