**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

them receipt pics gave me a headache
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oO Aztec Oo

what is better for a size 11 shoe, the 45" or 54" laces? What size are the stock nike laces?

45 if you want a perfect type of lace (2nd to last hole, air force 1 model)

54 for high top lace

go with the grey and black.
btw wow, footaction going out of business? when was this said?

will EVERYTHING go on sale? anybody know if godzillas,bakins,8s,spikes going on sale?

hey MELONHEAD, where did u get your wheat bobbitos cause i need a pair in a 8.5 or 9 and I saw premium goods in houston is dropping them the 29th but where didu get yours and do they ship cause im located in ohio

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

sorry Jeremey, everything i bought hasn't arrived yet...only one thing i didnt tell you ..maybe the rest should be here by thursday..

Greyone Viotech Air Maxes..woot..love the box

bb9257be57b12f15021b0db2335c16b31ce3bbc.pjpg

Shouts out to Texas...All Star Game Air Forces...

26715eeab9ff0cb5787c126daaf3d51f18dd7f3.pjpg

Just simple and dope

e1525e1e96b6df4c0e1b2ecb80c1e0a1b071647.pjpg

thanks to P-unit for you know what..

Angel
I see you Funk....
pimp.gif

I'm trying to land a pair of those in a 11-12...If ever willing to let them go, give me a shout..
happy.gif

PO

Finally had a chance to pick these up at my parents house. Big ups to the Packers crew and whoever on nt that gave me their karmaloop code. Jeans are coo, justa step up from my gaps, but below my lvc's and prps. I kinda wish the C was blk or completely off...still not bad for $100. Man can't wait for myBobbito wheats to come in!!

Merry Xmas yall!!!

KVN

Foot Action going out of business again. Nice. I gotta run up to my local one on Wed. I remember the first time before Foot Locker/Venator bought them out,they had AMAZING deals. $10 dunks, $15 bursts, good times.

I don't think footactions goin out of buiness, it was prob just that store

Not too long ago I hit up a champs goin out of bis

lmao, nice espos ge4c!!
Merry Christmas too btw

And lmao @ InnerSoleGlow...my lil sister got the same kit...I attacked that thing when she wasnt lookin

Came home yesterday for Winter Break. I don't celebrate Christmas but my mom had a couple Chanukah gifts waiting for me when I got in.

First, from my Aunt/Uncle. Never peeped this show before but I'm definitely going to watch this for sure!

90935fdfeff07bb4353cf9d263dc25ab22bad85.jpg

Next, my mom told me she had gotten me something which shocked me because her paying my last month's rent was supposed to be my gift. Ended up gettingthis. FINALLY have a digi. So happy.

2e115fe1773df0679c563c97ca69a20c7648b5d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom