**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

DKBALLER22- an elusive shoe in my size for me.
pimp.gif

CTK's for retail- no box(who cares, I ain't gonna wear the box anyway and don't plan on reselling them) and Zoom BB Ben Gordans
295473143.jpg

295473153.jpg

Some pickups from the NYC trip...Supreme x NBHD Vans and denim, AM1 for the wife, Drurys for me.

72d3519cee245812b248c9f0bb3ae386caaca82.pjpg
My December pick ups.
VIII Retail, Girlfriend gift
CB34 $75.00 Footaction
XI Low $75.00 Footaction
happy.gif

I rarely post pick-ups on NT, but I felt like sharing:

Euro exclusive Stealth Dunks from a few years ago

didn't really get anything for christmas.... so i treated myself to some things.....

thanks to kiya, clay, and selfedge
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

jeans and thermal were gifts
went to cali so i hit up h&m

last month i said i wasnt gonna buy anymore shoes this year but i went to nordstroms while in cali and saw these for $25 each and couldnt pass

also got a new g-shock

now i can switch it up every other day from this one

Peterock1...amazing pick-ups! I've been eyeing that wallet for a while now but need to save up some major cash. Nice Iron Hearts as well, I got the IH xSelf Edge Cycling Jeans and they are awesome. I'm sure both those items will just get better with age.

my pick ups this month:

bc51504578948e56207afa42f468e79d7bd3079.pjpg

please excuse the crappy camera phone pics. my digi is busted.

- playoff viii's for $98.00 (after 30% discount)
- oly air force 180's for $59.99 from the Perryville Nike Factory Store in MD.

they had a bunch of sizes left, and the production dates are from this year (june to august) Did nike re-retro these? i haven't seen them anywhere else andthe girl at the register said they just came in. they weren't there at the beginning of the week. either way, i couldn't sleep on them like i did thefirst time. anybody have more info?

dope pickups everyone. i didn't really get anything for christmas either, so i treated myself to some starter jackets:

i was in 4th grade when the black starter jacket came out, and people were getting shot for these along with the aj v's all over east coast.

I cant beleive people were complaining that they ruined this shoe......one of the best releases of the year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

new huf houndstooth
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom