* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

Quote:
Finally found some high quality selvedge denim in my size. BTW they are STF and I'm a big dude LOL. Got it for $191 shipped, next day shipping from Germany.
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

INNOVATIVEONE- nice countertop :smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
LMK about the pair we were talking about during our communication last week. Oh yeah, the UNDFTD IV's are nice nice too :tongue:
tongue.gif
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Toothpaste NB 1500s were released this past week in Berlin, SoleBox store and online.

retail was 155euros...

theres another colorway aswell
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

I THINK I AM THE " ONE TO SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN " LOL.... NO BUT CHECK THIS OUT..... YOU GOTTA LOVE GIRLFRIENDS... ALL DS

THE SPACE JAMS - 10.5 FOR 325$ SHIPPED. THANKS TO THE SELLER.

6tkw1tj.jpg

7y7jllf.jpg

8506qvm.jpg

AND FOR MY SECOND PICKUP OF THE WEEK...

JORDAN XVI DS 10.5 - 210$ AT FCLA!!!!

6ut7cyg.jpg

8g9jb6s.jpg

6ywh30x.jpg

NIKE Talking Since
'94

^^^ jason, my vvvnds size 9 might be for sale. i'll hit you up!

idolkicks, dope pickups! especially the bp hc's, sinful things, O2 motorworks, in4mation, fitted hi.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

idol what brand is that odb shirt? thanks
"rapping is my hobby, my house has a lobby"- lil wayne

Quote:
I've had textiles classes and denim labs, I've seen the jeans in person, but I don't know what's so "special" about them other than they're "Dior" denim? Someone fill an NT brotha in because I'm clueless.

Not only are the diors fit really nice but honestly for a mass produced pair of jeans they actually are pretty well made and they are one of the only jeans that look good while cultivating imo. But the denim game is a weird one because not many people really know what is good denim or not even though everyone is calling their jeans premium. Most companies jeans suck from True Religion (washes are dope, construction and fabric horrible) all the way down to ____(insert most names here lol). Hope this answers your question a little bit better...
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

www.denimproject.blogspot.com

Back
Top Bottom