* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

8gi00zr.jpg

can i get one of these supreme beenies online anywhere?
if north is up and south is down why every 5 minutes people walkin it out?

Quote:
A bite of the Nike Trainer 1 SB

Savier was owned by Nike, it was NIke SB before NIke SB existed but folded due to lackluster response. Their @#%$ was quality... so technically Nike bit themselves twice once when the coppied the original bows to make those and again for SB line.
And now back to business

Quote:
Not only are the diors fit really nice but honestly for a mass produced pair of jeans they actually are pretty well made and they are one of the only jeans that look good while cultivating imo. But the denim game is a weird one because not many people really know what is good denim or not even though everyone is calling their jeans premium. Most companies jeans suck from True Religion (washes are dope, construction and fabric horrible) all the way down to ____(insert most names here lol). Hope this answers your question a little bit better...
ed to pick up on raw denim, labels started to pick up on this, and making "selvedge" denim. Yea... Theres labels claiming right hand twill is the @#%$ and wat not.

And Ecuno, the cuts between Purpose jeans and Diors are completely different. Though they are both a straight leg, the Diors are an ANTI FIT jean. Purpose is just a regular straight leg jean, and Diors are a slim straight leg jean with a super long inseam. 38-39, I left my measuring tape in the Philippines.

Ive never seen the Purpose jeans in person, but Ive heard good things about them. Wen Purpose put out some selvedge jeans last year or two years ago, I forgot, they were pretty nice. Except they didnt have a no wash, only a one wash. (Store wise I mean.)

Saks had the Diors for $255+tax for Made In Italy, and $315 for Made In Japan.
I called today asking wat that was about, because my homie bought a pair last year, employees completely ignored us, and were @#%$. Even on the phone, that ****** Filipino that works there was just as snobby like he was in person.

Theres more to denim than Selvedge.

holla at the selvedge line
Hella Selvedgey...
HELLA SHOES! 12-13 VINTAGE SBS NIKE ADIDAS DUNKS AIR FORCES HYPHY COP THIS GOODY GOODY SHOES HELLA HEAT LIMITED AND SHHHHH

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

The dior denim is nice I liked the fit, but im pretty sure I would want a 21cm and all Saks had was the 19 so I passed. Ive been really happy with my New Standards I got recently, and I love the Nudies I wore before that, which werent selvedge. Stunt maybe you can help me out but whats the major differences on the MIJ diors versus the MII? Are they selvedge? Is it worth the extra cash for MIJs?

SneakFiendAddicted - BoundlessNY.com had them, but unfortunately they went quick.

Big thanks to everyone who was involved in the process . . .
817zs6d.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

lmao!!

stunt knows his denim!
"No Risk, No reward"

TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

"Ay-yo I shatter dreams like Jordan, assault and batter your team
Your squadron'll be barred from NT like Adam & Eve from the garden
I'm carvin' my initials on your forehead
So every night before bed you see the "Ds" shine off the board head"​

On second thought those Supremes aren't that amazing. The sole's just nice.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

iwanna see the red pair!
"No Risk, No reward"

TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

"Ay-yo I shatter dreams like Jordan, assault and batter your team
Your squadron'll be barred from NT like Adam & Eve from the garden
I'm carvin' my initials on your forehead
So every night before bed you see the "Ds" shine off the board head"​

Thanks for the clarification Stunt. I was certain that I wasn't crazy and people were most people were caught up in the "Dior" aspect.

As for PRPS, they've been our best seller for the past 4 yrs. They were always baggier or slimmer than I liked so the free pairs just piled up. Now with the new fit I'm good to go.
DonJuan5133-AIM Tyjuan19@yahoo.com-Email

Back
Top Bottom