* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

PIGEON P-RODS ARE...
pimp.gif

DONT LIKE THE NEW GOLD BOX THOUGH LOL

thanx to mah boi SETH cuz i wasn't able to go to the event but he still got em for me...preciate that bro!
833600l.jpg

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

the kaws gore-tex... whats the price on that?

it was $695 tomorrow i gotta pickup the liner for it the liner is like $349 i believe this is all a early christmas gift to myself

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

the kaws gore-tex... whats the price on that?

it was $695 tomorrow i gotta pickup the liner for it the liner is like $349 i believe this is all a early christmas gift to myself
700 for a shell alone is a bit steep!

SelectaClutchStar... where did you cop those Footscape Wovens from??? been looking for those for a while now... thanks

-cheng

Watanabe x Comme de Garcons woven shirt
Second pair of Watanabe x Comme de Garcons x Nike.

85z6n1k.jpg

Leaders wool New Era
8awdatd.jpg

Kev we didn't get them. I don't think many shops got the Watanabe collab pair. Just Alife or something like that.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Kev we didn't get them. I don't think many shops got the Watanabe collab pair. Just Alife or something like that.
yeah. i like the watanabe ones over the regular ones that released in niketowns. i guess i'll put them on the list to search for.

They were first sold at Comme des Garcons stores in New York late spring then a few other shop got them later on like Alife and Collette. They were selling for$200 bucks.

damn. i see them pop up on yahoo japan. i guess i might hunt for a pair when i go there next year. that's not a popular item in the states.

Jeezuz saints christ!!! That is grip for that thing....that and that Gucci jacket Buddah bought. I bought an iPhone for my early x-Mas gift andthat is going to set me back like half a year or something. Ya'll need to let a brotha know what ya'll are doing. Either that or HUF is giving theirworkers some serious cash flow.....

Back
Top Bottom