* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

went and got the OF liner today and a phenomenon jacket

img0836aq0.jpg

img0839bk5.jpg

jan lemme get those when u done with them. the only other person I know with my sz is luvkicks and he's m.i.a.

Supra did a great job with these 14k Skytops. I personally like them a lot better than the Gold/Silver's. I copped a 12 because that is the biggest sizethat all shops will carry. I am gonna try to trade these for a 13 if I can find them. Overall, great shoe!!!

the liner makes a dope jacket as is.

those supras are crazy dope, but i hated how thick they were. id wouldnt mind a non skate version, ******ed as that sounds. all that padding ruined the shoefor me. acutally, im surprized they even released another all gold colorway. beautiful shoe none the less though, nice pick up...

These Non-Skate Skytops are a lot thinner when it comes to the padding. The insole is still comfy as hell but the toebox and sides aren't as bulky as myother Skytops. Also the tongue strap is a lot looser and is also placed a lot lower on the tongue.

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

swooped a few tees @ district in alameda. love the DS tees. whattup joe.
289424563.jpg

DOPE pickups, stresseddesserts. Gotta support Rock Deadstock. Mikee be doing it big.
pimp.gif

Ahh dunkman-soilders sz 12....
nerd.gif
( my size )

Willin to leave him seein how were the same size and transition is gonna be so easy
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

THANKZ CRIS..FITS ME PERFECT..ITS A SZ L
XL WAS KINDA LOOSE...BUT YEA H&M
NEEDS TO SHOW SOME MORE LOVE FOR THE
FULL BONED HOMIES..LOL

crisone - I have that same jacket, it actually runs kinda big. I'm a pretty big guy and the XL was a little big on me. One thing though, the sleeves arereally long, so if you are a short dude it might not be for you. It is a great jacket for the price though.

Back
Top Bottom