* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

Found these CB 34's for $20, couldn't pass em up.
0c235544ec6dd58cd489e463516a3f5dc2ce3a6.jpg
21525a6eabd16d18e1f5ced0c96ee24a4605e0d.jpg

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_
Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^Thanks dude. Your probably right as far as all the damn air bubbles are concerned but I have the film perfectly fit to the button on the bottom and it still leaves like a little gap on top. I plan on buying some other ones on ebay and hopefully what I have will work for now.

I bought that case for my iPhone, incase right?

Well anyway, it severely scratched the chrome bezel and it lost its snugness after a few days.
Are you serious! Man, I think as long as I don't take it out all the time it should be good (as far as the stretching goes) but I didn't know that it scratches the chrome part. Anyone suggest another case?.

Fong, go with the Agent 18 EcoShield one. Plastic and snaps on. Straight fire.
Jimmy, I did the IMAP on my Gmail and iPhone but it still isn't real time. I'm talking about realtime like how Blackberry's were. Any more advice what I need to do?
Maybe I was fibbing a little bit. Its not real time. Maybe its cause I do not pay attention but I get my emails pretty quick everytime I look at my phone. Unless
you wanna refresh it everytime thats the only way to get it on a regular iPhone because it only checks it every 15mins. But if yours is hacked with .app theres a program that simulates "push email"... I think it checks mail maybe every 5-10 secs.

Sorry.

Peace.
i was just wondering how big this pyramid could get.

Lets make it longer!
tongue.gif

.... whoa it looks like one of those eye trickery pics.
eek.gif
You know I had to lol

oops sorry, there must be a way to abbreviate quotes
wink.gif

i just had to join in the fun...nice pick ups everyone

This is starting to look like that motorcycle race from Tron.

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

^^^Thanks dude. Your probably right as far as all the damn air bubbles are concerned but I have the film perfectly fit to the button on the bottom and it still leaves like a little gap on top. I plan on buying some other ones on ebay and hopefully what I have will work for now.

Well anyway, it severely scratched the chrome bezel and it lost its snugness after a few days.
Are you serious! Man, I think as long as I don't take it out all the time it should be good (as far as the stretching goes) but I didn't know that it scratches the chrome part. Anyone suggest another case?.

Jimmy, I did the IMAP on my Gmail and iPhone but it still isn't real time. I'm talking about realtime like how Blackberry's were. Any more advice what I need to do?
Maybe I was fibbing a little bit. Its not real time. Maybe its cause I do not pay attention but I get my emails pretty quick everytime I look at my phone. Unless
you wanna refresh it everytime thats the only way to get it on a regular iPhone because it only checks it every 15mins. But if yours is hacked with .app theres a program that simulates "push email"... I think it checks mail maybe every 5-10 secs.

Sorry.

Peace.

Lets make it longer!
tongue.gif

eek.gif
You know I had to lol

wink.gif

wow this is getting really big..

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Sorry.

Peace.

Lets make it longer!
tongue.gif

eek.gif
You know I had to lol

wink.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]
the heck is going on?

Originally Posted by thecharger

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Sorry.

Peace.

Lets make it longer!
tongue.gif

eek.gif
You know I had to lol

wink.gif

Yes like something I have...

Originally Posted by ecdos

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Sorry.

Peace.

Lets make it longer!
tongue.gif

eek.gif
You know I had to lol

wink.gif

Just wanted to be a part of history.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Sorry.

Peace.

Lets make it longer!
tongue.gif

eek.gif
You know I had to lol

wink.gif

laugh.gif

I want to be Egyptian too.

Originally Posted by CoolGreyGray

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Sorry.

Peace.

Lets make it longer!
tongue.gif

eek.gif
You know I had to lol

wink.gif

laugh.gif

I want to be Egyptian too.
All what the heck.... Ill join....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys are gonna get me in big trouble. someone pm me a new sn cause i fear my time on nt as kevin2nd is limited.

Back
Top Bottom