[[PICS]] BMW reveals the all new 3 Series !! it puts the Benz C class ,Audi A4 & Lexus Is to shame

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

But BMW would not use those type of headlights on thier new 3 series coupe, doesnt seem like BMW
The rounded headlights? That is part of the camo, you can kind of see it lifted and above a solid one piece headlight. It is definitely a BMW though, you can see the kidney grills. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

But BMW would not use those type of headlights on thier new 3 series coupe, doesnt seem like BMW
The rounded headlights? That is part of the camo, you can kind of see it lifted and above a solid one piece headlight. It is definitely a BMW though, you can see the kidney grills. 

yea didnt look closely enough, i dont like the way it looks, from the early stages at least

Originally Posted by scshift

Can't wait to see what the coupe looks like.
Here is what is being "reported" as the possible 3-series or 4-series coupe. 
Overall shape looks way too long, if no one said it's a BMW I would have guessed it's a Mustang under that camo.

PnGxH.jpg

sick.gif
 looks like a Mustang with a Hyundai front clip.

hyundai-coupe-1999-2001.jpg

It's not going to come out like that. This is what the sedan test car looked like.
2012-BMW-3-Series-Saloon-001.jpg

These images are what Autoblog reports could be the 2014 M3. I actually really like the way this looks. I like the way the F10 M5 looks but it's just so big, this looks perfect. Can't wait to see what the coupe looks like.

2014-bmw-m3-rendering002.jpg

2014-bmw-m3-rendering001.jpg
yep.....
the m3 NEVER fails.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

These images are what Autoblog reports could be the 2014 M3. I actually really like the way this looks. I like the way the F10 M5 looks but it's just so big, this looks perfect. Can't wait to see what the coupe looks like.

2014-bmw-m3-rendering002.jpg

2014-bmw-m3-rendering001.jpg
yep.....
the m3 NEVER fails.

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/\ x 3... if i won 50 racks on the lotto id prolly blow it all ona new m3 and wry about the things i shoulda spent the money on later

Just bumping this since it's finally out and people are going crazy for it. It really is the car/series that could do no wrong.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I kinda dig it but E92s > *

They took a step back design wise on the 6 series though, the new CLS look MUCH better. And the new 7 series can't hold a candle to the new S Class.

pimp.gif
only appealing BMW to me (srs)

I heard the new 3 gets 36mpg???

hwy yes. The 328i has the new N20 i4 turbo engine.
  328i is RWD only correct?So what is the 328 xdrive awd system gettin RFX??

Yah 328i is RWD only. The awd system available is still the old i6, the new xdrive will arrive around July of this year iirc. 
Sorry, that prob didn't answer your question. If you're asking for mpg specifically, I'm not sure but likely a decrease of 3-5mpg.

Dealership invited me to test drive the new 335i in Melbourne Red with the sports package and all the goodies. HELL OF A CAR. Nice pop when it's in sport mode, but also deliver 30+ mpg in eco-drive 
eek.gif
. I was IMPRESSED.

gotcha

any pics of this new 335 with sport package??

actual real life pics not like the presentation ones if possible

M-Sport Package or Sportline?

This the Sport line version.
fAJnH.jpg

This is the M-Sport.
7ZEwp.jpg

I still don't like how it looks with the hood line cut-off and headlight integration with the kidney grills but if you're getting one, definitely get the M-Sport.

very nice

looks so much better with the m package
i been lookin at CPO 09-11s recently

gotta see this in person

lexus needs to remodel the IS like asap 

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

No a fan of the sloping front end, but it looks like BMW finally addressed the "boring" interior issue. It looks nice now.

very nice

looks so much better with the m package
i been lookin at CPO 09-11s recently

gotta see this in person

lexus needs to remodel the IS like asap 

And LS....And ES....

And Revamp the SC....There's SO much that can be done with that car....

i agree

lexus needs to start revamping for real though

dont get why only GS got work

im a fan of lex btw the shoppin for the cpo 3s is for my chick upgrading her subaru btw

SC is gone for now, not when it'll come back. The ISC has pretty much taken it's place at the moment. Lexus still needs a proper coupe though, not the impossible to get LFA either. Something in the $45k-$60k range that can compete with the M3. Hopefully the success of the FRS/BRZ will trigger something into Lexus to make one.

I am really liking the new 3 series, might have to be my next car. Of course a few years from now

Back
Top Bottom