Pics from our table from DunkXChange SF

thanks for all the support and visits at our table... This is an ACErvan316 & RaNdZ4937 collection display, everything was for sell... if the price wasright, and of course no serious offers were given, nice seeing some old friends and meeting new ones. This was the first time a lot of shoes were takin out ofthe boxes and ready for pics. Email me if you have any other questions and check out the 50+ pics of our tables. Randy was going to put on the Sample 45 Jordan11 and enter the Sneaker Battle but we didnt want to put the shoes question. Too bad im not a sample size 9 or else i would have done it. bigs ups to rolo,jasper and team OH!, and team malubay, see you in a month

check me and the rest of my collection out @ myspace.com/acervan316

Table # 1

Nike Air Pressure Pump... the first and only Nike with a pump... get at this Reebok, check out the original plastic box and original pump, made to match theback to the future Air Mcfly

OG Air Jordan City 10s (2 Chicago 10s)

Cool Grey Spizikes, 94 NIKE AIR jordan 3, OG Grape fire red 5 and black metallic 5, retro white cement, black cement jordan 4, white infared jordan 6

Closet thing we had to a dunk at Dunkxchange OG Air Jordan 1 Collection

PE=Allen home and away, Bibby, Howard

23 Titaniums (5 pairs)

Sky Highs (DS size 10.5 "However the Sky Highs were made to check Jumpman placement on the ankle of a shoe.
You can kinda see here , they are made in march 03, 1989.
Planning for the future, implemented on the VII's. " -Joerdan23
)

Sample Jordan 45 concords

Game Worn and Signed by MJ himself

Ray Allen

Clear Nikes... All 5( Buzz lightyear, invisable womens, clots, olympic trainers, AF2s, no clear fake jordan 7 here

Mitchell Ness Jordan Jersey

Filipino AF1

Our tribute to NIKE AIR

Olympic 6, thunder and lighting

OG Columbias

Air Jordan XQ China 1

Mr Basketball & NY Yankee Lebron 5

1994 Air Jordan 2 retro

Nike Air Max 90 SF edition (limited to 120, we got 4 pairs)

Air Jordan 1 low White Grey

RaNdZ4937

ACErvan316

Arvelle & Ace

Ace

Tino

Randy

Randy X stash Af1

Paris

Yep, when me and my boy saw all that heat, we were like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dope stuff. I wish they had one of those events closer to me.

You made me thoroughly disappointed with my so called "collection". Prizzops.

Nice 1's, can't keep my eyes off them Ajkos. Wish I could have made it out there--but some last minute stuff came up.

Wow.....great stuff!!!! Gotta find my way to one of those shows!!!!

Congrats on the collection
pimp.gif

peace

Back
Top Bottom