Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

i'm really feelin the two WMCJ hyperizes. it will be interesting to see what special colorways drop for these at the HOHs

Coming up on a free pair to ball in today.... Cant wait will let ya know how they perform in a couple of days .... Man I love free balling shoes ...

Here is the box for the Billy Hoyle Hyperize...someone asked for it so I figured I would just up it for others as well.

3759135767_fe98d0c95e.jpg

Anyone order from NDC and get their pairs?

I'm thinking on canceling my order from Eastbay and order on NDC.....

^ yea NIke.com, Eastbay,Footlocker, Footaction, ESPN Shop, Champs Sports. all of those places have them.
And, Kix-Files has 2 or 3 from the Asia pack in a good amount of sizes

none of the FTL/FAs by me (Long Island) had them, let alone heard of them.
frown.gif

I was disappointed to say the least

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Here is the box for the Billy Hoyle Hyperize...someone asked for it so I figured I would just up it for others as well.

3759135767_fe98d0c95e.jpg

I NEED THE PIC OF THE WHITE STICKER IN THE LEFT UPPER CORNER THATS THE # I NEED. THANKS

Got an extra pair of Billy Hyperize sz 10.5 and Sidney Hyperize sz 11 if anyone interested.. PM me..

Originally Posted by Rafool

Yeah someone before said they got them on swoosh and already got them.
But I know right when are they shipping them? Its been literally 10 days and they still haven't.

I ordered mine from eastbay 11 days ago and still nothing on shipping. Anyone know when I might expect them. Im thinking of cancelling mine tooand just picking them up in store. Just sick of waiting

Jking. i'd cancel.its says back-ordered again on eastbay so your best bet is to buy straight from NIKE or pick it up in the store

i just checked my status on eastbay, the sidney's are ready to ship while

the billy's are still backordered

f it... i bought them on swoosh.com... 75 is too good to pass up ill prolly end up selling them..

Back
Top Bottom