Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

If I ever got married again or needed family photos I'd want aNYth1ng to take em.. Them joints are amazing..

i actually like the sydney deans. white man cant jump is one of my all time favortie movies. I've memorized to whole movie by heart, lol

''Sydney Deane'' Pair....
907.gif
907.gif
907.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the syndney deans are dope...The tongue is hilarious because they copied his hat...I'm gonna cop an all black pair if they release.

Man these badboys are copped at least in 2 colorways.

I mean, i loved the design of the hyperdunks and i never really felt the bottoming out issue on mines, but this one looks way better and i assume will alsoperform better.

These are waaaaayyy tight! I need these in my life, i haven't like a nike non-retro like this in a while
pimp.gif

I would get that Hoyle pair if they were in my size. I'll be grabbing these at some point, pretty dope if you ask me.

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

i actually like the sydney deans. white man cant jump is one of my all time favortie movies. I've memorized to whole movie by heart, lol

indifferent.gif
My mouth is dry...

But am I the only one that finds these casually appealing as well?

So whats the deal with the Billy Hoyle Hypersize? i really want those? any info released yet regarding release or price?

damn u young kids, u create this hype with ur fancy internet and rock & roll music!! theese will definately b hard to get once they come out
smh.gif
both thebilly hoyles and sidneys are dope and an awesome tribute/concept w/ the movie!.................we going to sizzla!

These are sick! Especially the Billy Hoyle's.
The white/black are also pretty nice!
Shoes of the year for sure.

time to get a colnago cycling cap and some pinstripe cycling shorts only to be topped off with a loose tank
pimp.gif

They are a good mix between 2k4s and hyperdunk......... i hope they have a cw like the lower merions, wit a clear sole.

Back
Top Bottom